Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in the ZBOX because I think it would make a great secondary machine for general use and then if I wanted to do some couch gaming I would just quickly move it and connect it to my TV and game to my heart's content. I think it would also be great for use as a machine for in-home streaming.

There are plenty of possibilities when you have a machine this small yet so powerful.

Sig under construction.

Small in size but incredible in performance. this interesting.. wow..   :)

I would love to have a mini pc so I can share it with my family while conserving space :)

I would love to have a mini pc so I can share it with my family while conserving space :)

I like that Zotac managed to make the MAGNUS EN970 so compact, while still making it a capable gaming machine. I don't have room for a traditional desktop, but this I could use.

I am interested in the Zotac because it would make a great media pc. Plus being able to game at my TV.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

The best thing that this offers over a traditional desktop PC is the small size and relatively large amount of power. 

hi im new here :D i need this because i dont have small yet powerfull pc like this and also i need to replace my old laptop dell latitude d600 for watching movies i would like to experience new visual image new world from this super pc :D if im the one who win this ill be really thankful because i really need this

Love the small footprint of this machine. Would love to put it to use.

This box is a nice fit for my media center. It's more capable than my current Core2 system with a Zotac GT 740, and as a bonus it takes up way less space!

Would like to set it up for my son with vm's so he can experiment with different os's and learn to code. Will be starting high school so it will also serve as his school work PC!!!

Like the small form factor making quite portable if needed!

This Mini PC is so Compact and good for LAN parties!! easy to bring along :)

I'm interested in the ZBOX because of the small form-factor and that would fit in nicely along side an HDTV in the family room.

that's a small machine and yet so powerfull is the best htpc and more than a console i could use it for so much more things than my old little laptop and for most people like me that think that tiny thing has so much power and it would be the perfect gift for me in xmas, so  good luck to everybody!  :D;)

I would like to have the zotac because I'm always looking for a small computer like that for fun prodjects. I'm currently trying to host my own prodject website and this computer would be perfect for it.

The box said 'Requires Windows XP or better'. So I installed LINUX...

The thing I like about the ZBox is that it's a near perfect blend of size, acoustics, and performance. With off the shelf pc parts, you CANNOT achieve what Zotac did here. I'm glad Zotac has the courage to create this rather niche product.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

After seeing the Zotac intro by Linus, it would be cool to see how this little device is going to replace a mid tower gaming rig.

Cost - almost the same but I really wonder about long term usage. I am thinking can my mid tower gaming rig be replaced by a table top device like Zotac in future.

That will depend on Nick decision :)

I currently am using a server sized tower case for my tv media pc. I need a tiny pc for my living room and the zbox fits the bill.

Looks like it would make for a great recording/streaming machine.

Plus carrying it well hid on public transportation to game at your friend's house.

Awesome space saving pc that still has heaps of power so would be good

This would be awesome to win for 2 reasons, it seams like a really coll device that packs a punch, and 2 i am really interested in the small form factor as I have limited desk space and would be a cool little pc for possible lan parties.

The size,

I can easily store under my TV like a console or take it in a backpack with my peripherals (beside a monitor) to a LAN-party.

Will take to peasant console users houses and show them the way of the portable pc gaming master race.

What could be more interesting then that ?

I would like to turn it into a pfsense router...too soon?