Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be nice to have this product so that I could feed my addiction of cs:go at my friends house, and I could use it to stream, and my brother could play black ops 3 on it.

Ridiculously Small Pc. I still use Pentium 4 to play my old games.

Poor to afford new pc . I hope i Win

Ridiculously small gaming pc. I still use pentium 4 to play old games .

poor to afford new pc & games. I hope i win . Upgrade is needed

I would like this so I could take it to my friends house to play games with them instead of my other laptop which can't run CS:GO smoothly.

It's nice and powerfull enough; after 2 fail proyects looking/building a good small computer these one looks perfect. I like it, and if I have the posibility of wining one on a giveaway... why not? It would be awesome having one given on a linustechtips giveaway :)

I really hate opening up YT and watching some 60fps video and having my Media PC making a whole bunch of sound, and stuttering the video anyway. Something powerful and quiet in a small formfactor seems like a godsend.

The thing that interests me the most is the size, it is pretty small and you could probably fit it into a back pack and travel around with it without much problem.

Also it would be a pretty big upgrade from my current set up which barely runs CS: GO at 20fps ;(.

I've always been interested in small form factors. I run a Soekris as mu router, and have several Pis in around the house, and I'm curious what the engineers at Zotac have done.

I would use this for gaming and productivity and stuff. Also for private... touching.... 

You know CLEAN THE COMPUTER OF COURSE :D;)

It's the best ratio between volume and place: a really great cumputer but smaller than a console (for ex)  (upgrade my "computer-console")

thankx Zotac, it's cool

Main thing is its size and portability also it is powerful. My College is about 450Kms from my home and I usually come home once in a month. So if I win this means I can easily carry it from my home to college and vice versa. It will save a huge amount of money for me.

Sweetttt, potential new PC ehhhhhhhhhh  :D

I look forward to that email NIcky V  ;)

Would love to use it to run ROS on my DIY vacuum robot to handle all the localization and mapping on board, instead of having the machine tethered to the big boy PC.

I would use it as my LAN-Party box so i can use my PG279Q and my desktop mouse and keyboard instead of dealing with a notebook

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

Strap it to my monitor, portable 1440p workstation dream.

Linus and Zotac giveaway. I'm in.

With the Zbox that size can be my multimedia streaming pc, but also a very capable gaming box.

Hi, This is an ideal solution for my high end home cinema.

I now have an older PC doing this but i wanted to upgrade to en new 4K capable system (my projector isn't 4K yet).

I also wanted to introduce a second display so i don't have to run my projector all the time. I now could even do a screen on the entrance of the room to anounce the film that's going to play (how awesome is that...) all coming from the same PC. Although i wouldn't call this a PC anymore, but more of a media center..

So in short, that's how i would use this Zotac if i won.

it would be nice to have a small but powerful pc to have at my tv