Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I have a friend who needs a decent computer and this would be perfect.

I love my rig, but this would be a great christmas surprise for a little friend of mine. (who is on the edge of getting lost to the console peasantry)

Bruh, I need a low power PC to make my electricity bill smaller.

I want it and probably use it as a media pc because it's small enough to fit in a cabinet and powerful enough to handle a movie!

I've always love the mini-itx form factor and a console sizes pc that performs great shows how far we have come in terms of Gpu and Cpu efficiency. It would replace my xbox 360 for bedroom gaming that's for sure. 

It would be great to have some thing that's more of a midway between a pc and a console, ie the ease of use of a console combined with ze powaaa of a pc! Good luck to everyone!

Yeah so I haven't really looked into small form factor pc's but the concept is really cool and convinient . I wish I can win one of these as it would be more powerful than my current PC.

I like this PC because of the engineering involved in making something so small and powerful - all the considerations of heat dissipation and reliability that you normally don't have to think about all that much in an ordinary case are simply thrown out the window for clever thinking and smart solutions to make a small, powerful mini PC. It sure beats the pants off my hand-me-down PC that can't actually game at any reasonable setting. That's why I run 1680*1050 :(

I'm so late!!! how did i miss this! this would be perfect in my cramped room!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

I'd use it as a gaming rig for my girlfriend, she doesn't have anything useful to game on. And she wants to play Portal 2 with me! Also the Magnus would be a great "Rocketleague-Netflix" box for the TV.

Id definately give it to my girlfriend. She has nothing atm and id love to get her into gaming more. That zotac looks so sexy!

My wife's laptop crapping out so this would make a nice replacement :)  

Really like the size of it so I easily can hide it away when not currently in use

Would've most been used for

1. When one of my mates comes over and we want to play a game together

2. Small gaming machine I easily can move over to the TV when I just want to play a casual game and not drag the proper rig all the way over

Man, I need that Zotac ZBOX. I need a desktop that I can carry in a bag, I'm always between places. It would be great. 10/10

I would like this Rig because of its formfactor and good performance (Ive got a 5 year old PC trying to game on).

I would love to win and good luck to all competitors

Stelan19

Could definitely use another rig for my girlfriend to play on... ;)

I would use this pc for my 4k screen in the living room, it would make webbrowsing much better because the built-in one is too slow and basic. And hopefully some games while the main pc is in use.