Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think what zotac is doing with small form factor computers is ultimately going to be the console of the future. Really digging the aesthetic!

I like how compact the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 so that I can easily hide it and Like that it supports multiple HDMI outputs.

I really like the fact that it fits well in a living room envrionment and is easy to take on trips! Where a traditional PC is big and bulky.

this is an amazing platform for anything power hungry requiring mobility. want.

Sure,I have a prebuilt computer with a 3.4 ghz for some reason... I have the most no-nameless gpu ever created.Couldn't find it anywhere...

Playing at 16fps in Rust at the lowest settings...

i do all my gaming on a laptop and when i say gaming it is really old games at really low definitions so i would need the Zotac for day to day use and gaming.

I personally think that these ZBOX machines make a lot more sense as "console replacements" than steam machines as the size, power, efficiency, and OS of these machines make for perfect HTPCs. Or you could even use these as a lower profile office machine if you don't plan on doing a lot of heavy gaming.

This ZBOX would also make a great replacement for my crappy laptop that still runs an AMD Athlon dual core at 2.1 GHZ @ 90 degrees

This PC is the perfect size for someone like me, considering that I'm a college student with very limited desk space

ZBOX is nice and small which I can mount behind my flat screen or tuck away

I would put this to good use by connecting it up to the main TV so my kids can play with me on the PC instead of the Xbox One. My 9 year old & 6 year old love playing with me on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with there iPad & iPod Pocket edition but my 6 year old has a hard time playing it on a tiny iPod so he would benefit out of the ZBOX as he could move up to the iPad.

I also have Multiple Sclerosis with is playing up at the moment and I have been off work since Febuary with health problems so money isn't available now as it was when I was working. So if I won, this would be a perfect moment where I can make good use of the ZBOX and help my 6 yeah old.

I have old laptops laying around I could swipe RAM and HDD's from so that wouldn't be a problem and the OS can be sorted quite easy as my brother has a MAK for Windows 8 Pro I can do the Windows 10 Pro upgrade with.

The things I like about the ZBOX over other micro PC's like the NUC is the graphics house power and the styling of the outside as it looks really smart and clean.

AMD FX 6350 @4.3GHz | Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 Rev. 3.0 | 8GB Dual Channel @1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP | 2GB MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition

CiT Vengeance x11 | 500GB Segate, 2TB WD Green, 2TB WD Red | OCZ ZT 650W | Akasa Venom Voodoo | Ozone 5.1 Strato Evolution

A nice decent gaming PC will be able to replace my 3 year old laptop which can't even play vanilla Minecraft at 30fps. Also, a little bit of Photoshop and Premiere would also be good on this machine. Hope I win!

- @PMTechYT

Travel. Travel is probably the biggest reason why I would prefer the ZBOX over a traditional desktop.

All travel and no play make Eric something something...

I would really love to upgrade my Daughter's computer, but... well you know how it is. After bills, food, gas etc. Not much room in the budget. This little guy would make for an awesome diy all in one setup for her. As much as she likes her Raspi aio I cludged together for her, She like Mr McFly needs 'More Powah!' Love the show, keep it up.

I need it because I am a Game Designer and currently working on a game. For which I have to travel a lot because I am using Photogrammetry. And since it requires a lot of accuracy I have to travel all the way back to my home to check out every single object because my Laptop is not powerful enough and I can't afford an Alienware. So this is my best hope to check them on the spot and fix it.

Would be great as a portable LAN PC, HTPC, Steam streaming box as i currently have none of those atm and only using a desktop. 

Would love to have this baby set up on the other side of the dorm to stream project cars, and assetto corsa over to the dedicated wheel setup.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

That would be a pretty good base for a HTPC setup.

I'd use it for my little brother, he's 12 but doesn't have a computer cause we can't afford one right now (a decent one). I was planning to build him a cheap one with spare parts but getting one of these would be awesome! He's in a technology class and Linus showed this thing has plenty of power so it'd be perfect. GL to all!

something like this would be perfect as a streaming/capture rig in a 2 PC setup.. Enough power and doesn't heat up the room

This computer would be great for use as a portable little computer, as much as it isn't as portable as a laptop. But it would be great as something to hide away and still have the power to game and do workflow video editing and other such tasks, something a laptop or standard desktop simply cannot do. Very versatile, and would love to own it!

Hey Linus,

I would like it because i think it would be an awesome livingroom pc for gaming. Zotac also makes a sweet video card.

I would give it to my dad so he doesn't have to use a pc that's 10 years old