Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I am leaving my house to go abroad to study and i cant take my desktop PC with me because its to big :( :( 

i would like to show this to my boss and used it on our frontdesk, it would really look neat and tight, this will also save a lot of space imagine it on just at the back of monitor. cool...

Thanks

First of all, thank you guys for making giveaways like this!

I'd like to win the magnus because I live in a tiny apartment and I don't really have a lot of space in my desk to put a fully sized PC and my laptop is starting to show it's age making this a great replacement.

good luck everyone!

I'm currently a full time college student, with very limited funds. I can only play basic games (CS:GO, LOL, RS3) on medium/low settings, because my laptop (HP from 2012) only has integrated graphics. Since the Zotac Magnus EN970 is nearly completed bare bones kit, I would only need to come up with a fraction of the money of a whole new system. And, I would finally be able to play any game on high settings @1080p. The performance is outstanding from such a small, and portable, PC.

Small and silent. I want it.

PS: Yes I only registered for the giveaway. I'm going to check out the forum tho I can't guarantee i'll stick around, IT forums are almost always annoying. 

For sure the most interesting thing is the size. It would be great to have that kind of computing power without needing to find space for a traditional desktop.

Good luck to everyone!

I have been looking for a small computer case that I could build a fairly powerful computer in for work. Then I found out about the ZBOX, and decided it would be an easier route.

And now you guys are giving one away? Count me in. save me some cash. :P

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

If I won the ZBOX then I would give it to my father as a Xmas present. It is exactly what he wants. A simple and portable computer. The ZBOX fits the criteria and I know it would make his Xmas. Also I think it is an excellent piece of tech.

I want this pc because I haven't got one and I really want to get in pc gaming. This pc looks really cool. Very portable and some nice specs.

All my friends play on pc and i cant afford it, so now i will try to win this to play with my friends!

This computer is super compact and portable so it is easy to put it anywhere and move it. And best of all it has a little power behind it for some gaming!

The RAW power of a PC inside a little box! WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT!?

I have a really old computer, so any modern hardware is gonna be way more powerful than what I currently have. Despite that, even if I purchased a new desktop computer, it wouldn't hurt to have a powerful secondary computer, to stream/render video without losing performance on the main rig.

So far I always had kept an eye on barebones because it gives you the freedom to customise your PC without the need of a gigantic desktop PC or a less powerful laptop. And now there's the ZBox and it brings everything together great power especially the gpu, small form factor and the style of a barebone.

In addition it is super useful if you want to take it with you or make a LAN party in case you actually still do that today and be honest who don't want to win something.

~Josh

this would be great for my wife to use rather than her old lenovo laptop she spends a lot of time in the kitchen so the laptop is constantly sitting on the kitchen worktop. this would be so easy to sit in a discrete place with a wall mounted monitor and a small keyboard and mouse and she would be so happy.. 

This would be really nice to put behind my TV. I already have extra RAM and storage.

Lenovo Y410p: Intel i7 4700MQ, NVIDIA GeForce GT750M, 8GB DDR3 1600 MHZ, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD

I want to win this ZBOX because I travell a lot and much easier carrie a small computer like this then a full gaming tower :-)

I had always wanted to have a compact gaming machine so I can carry to everywhere and gaming without hassle, and MAGNUS EN970 is the way to go! 

I'm interested in the ZBOX because of it's aesthetics, form factor and the fact that desktop GTX 960. I would use the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 as a console replacement and as a productivity machine for Microsoft Office and Sketchup

Reason-I like this  because is portable and you can take everywhere with you.

Thanks!

As the proud owner of a mini ITX gaming rig...I would still totally prefer to carry something of this size to my next LAN party. Because let's be honest, a BitFenix Prodigy really doesn't qualify as an overly portable build. :P