Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I love this size because today we can get good hardware in small packages such as the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 :-) i miss desktop power in a slick and beautiful device, which also make it a wife friendly solution in the living room. crossing fingers 

This box is more powerfull than my current PC and much smaller...

I need it!

I really need it!!

It would be such a cool replacement for my laptop that I'm using for my work/gaming station.

I've a small desk in the attic (cliche I know).

Thanks Zotac and LMG

Hello, I have many reasons why a supersmall PC like this one is the perfect machine for my usage scenario :

1. I need an upgrade of my old laptop for gaming/work since its specs aren't really good enough anymore(I'm mostly doing 3D rendering thus my programs are GPU and not CPU intense, so Zotac's processor isn't an issue since 960 will do most of what I need) and the specs of thise one especially considering its size are amazing + I could salvage SODIMM DDR3 RAM, 2.5 HDD and an M2 SSD from my laptop so I would have it running instantly.

2. In 3D modelling/rendering you can never have enough screen space so im running 2 external monitors (laptop monitors are bad unless its a very expensive one, which mine wasn't), with 2 monitors I lack desk space especially with my laptop taking a big portion of it, while if i had Zotax ZBOX MAGNUS i could mount it under my desk.

3. Currently I carry my latop with me daily for classes, because computers we have in my university are quite outdated and again I just plug my laptop to an extarnal monitor in my classrooms not really using it as an actual laptop, rather as a portable PC.

4. When I'm playing games i normally carry my laptop to the living room and plug it to a big 42" TV and play via a wireless controller, thus again using it simply as a portable PC and not as a laptop.

When I was buying my laptop 3 years ago i wasn't expecting i wouldn't have a need for its monitor since i always have an external one around and products like Zotac's ZBOX MAGNUS weren't really around at that time so this machine would be a dream come true for me. 

Thank you for your time, and good luck everyone.

P.S. I'm enetring this giveaway on the last day, because I'm actually really interested in winning and I hope theres a higher chance of being noticed.

P.P.S. Sorry if I had some grammar mistakes since I'm not a native english speaker.

Small, powerful. It´s perfect for my needs. And I have the ram and storage ready to go. Thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring it. And a big thank you for being kind again.

* RAM and HDD are taken from my unresponsive notebook who slowly pass into the dark world :)

If absolutely love one of these! The portability... The power... The looks... It'd be perfect for the LAN parties I can't attend right now because of my current PC. I want that bad boy so bad. But I if don't win I'll still congratulate the winner, albeit with a state of jealous longing. 

If absolutely love one of these! The portability... The power... The looks... It'd be perfect for the LAN parties I can't attend right now because of my current PC. I want that bad boy so bad. But I if don't win I'll still congratulate the winner, albeit with a state of jealous longing. 

i'm interested in idea of playing games in living room on ig screen TV without having to change the living room setup since the Zotac ZBOX is small and powerful i think its preety nice to have it in your living roomc :D

Tiny, well designed, has enough power.

Im very interested in the ZBOX as my wife would love to pc game with me. But dont have the room for another full size pc. She could play with me on the living room tv without taking to much room. Perfect xmas gift.

I'm interested in the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because it does everything I want in a fraction of the size of a traditional desktop. Even more interesting is that it is both smaller and more capable than the XB1 or PS4. It's outside my budget though.

I want need a gaming system but only have a budget of $200, even the XB1 costs more than that. If I win this though, I could add RAM + SSD + OS + Peripherals for $200 and use my existing TV for display. So... thanks Zotac and Linus Tech Tips for the chance.

What makes me interest is that you can bring it anywhere with you thanks to its small form factor

Really interested how this will perform for gaming on the couch, would love to give it a go!

I want it because i don't have so much free space on my desk and it would be a good fit.

I really would like to win this mini-PC. Would be a great gift for my husband, who is a huge fan of your Youtube channel.

His PC is too old, too loud and too slow. And also too big - this mini-PC has so many advantages in comparison. :)

The ZBOX MAGNUS interests me because it is the PERFECT size for a home theatre PC. Also, the perfect size for a college dorm room or any place where space is limited.

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS is giant PC in a small package i'll have the convince of a laptop with the performance of a desktop. It would be great to use it in a small office and i could easily use  when i do any presentation, plus it would be nice to a new PC during my gaming time and to having a less space in the table just a monitor, mouse, keyboard and the Zbox Magnus  B)

I'll velcro it behind the TV and use it as a couchgaming steambox of sorts :D

The fact that you can take this pretty much anywhere and do some good ole lan parties is a killer selling point! That and the small footprint on a desk are really appealing :)