iPad Pro Lightning port capable of Up to 5Gbit transfer speeds? WHAT!

AlTech

And how's that any different from that Google employee publicly shaming third party type c cables? At least when you buy a mfi cable, you know it's safe and reliable.

Idk as I don't fully understand your comment. I was just explaining that a lighting cable is a usb cable with some added stuff. The third party C cables were using shoddy parts and risked damaging your device which is unrelated to a lighting cable.

I almost looks like you replayed to the wrong comment....

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

I was really hoping the 6S would have USB 3 support tbh....

but there I was a month after it was released... syncing my old phone backup to it at USB 2 speeds... it took hours...

-_-

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Its really laughable that Apple hasn't implemented a user accessible file system into iOS even by their own gimped standards of just managing use folders like documents and pictures, it wouldn't hurt them at all if someone could move its own files to different user folders.

Wait. You cannot explore files on IOS? What? I never knew this. Good holy turdcakes, crapple.

Wait. You cannot explore files on IOS? What? I never knew this. Good holy turdcakes, crapple.

the closest thing to a file explorer in ios, is opening a file that works with the app, like a document on word

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Relax. You're making it out to be like its the most important feature. 

Relax. You're making it out to be like its the most important feature.

You actually can, you have dropbox as local file storage.

But then the phone just wont fit anything.

But there's a catch. Apple are buttholes and if you want USB3 lightning cables you'll have to pay extra. USB2 Lightning cables come in the box.

But there's a catch to your catch: Neither Apple nor 3rd parties make USB 3.0 to lightning cables. I suspect this is just like the Nexus 5, where it used a chip capable of USB 3 and even in some PC's recognized as a 3.0 device, but gave the error "this device could perform faster" since it didn't actually support USB 3(doesn't even have the connector for it).

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/OO7DwRB6M0o

Realistically, how frequently do you explore the file system of your PHONE??

every time i download something from MY phone

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Actually its one of my favourite things about iOS, and something I hate about using android

While sometimes I can see how it would be useful, iOS just sort of manages your files without you having to, anything image related gets saved into gallery under different folders, if you have and documents, any apps that work with documents will access them

I assume there is an underlying folder structure, its just not accessible by the user, which just makes things simple

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

But there's a catch to your catch: Neither Apple nor 3rd parties make USB 3.0 to lightning cables. I suspect this is just like the Nexus 5, where it used a chip capable of USB 3 and even in some PC's recognized as a 3.0 device, but gave the error "this device could perform faster" since it didn't actually support USB 3(doesn't even have the connector for it).

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/OO7DwRB6M0o

Apple said in the future they will!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),