Anyone know any PC Games where people actually talk?

jewishdolphins

I've had plenty of PC games now and I've been playing PC games for a while now. However, one thing that always annoyed me was the fact that most lobbies in most games are silent. Coming from console gaming, I always loved laughing in lobbies and talking to people who i didn't know. I mean, that's what always made it feel like a true multiplayer experience. Otherwise, I almost always feel lonely playing a game. This is why I've always gravitated towards games like CSGO and TF2, rather than GTA V.

Anyways, my question is... Anyone know any pc games like csgo and tf2 where people actually talk almost all the time? The only other game I could think of is Garry's Mod but I just want to have a whole list of games that always have people talking so I can consider it when I am buying games in the future.

'

Thank you very much. 

I've had plenty of PC games now and I've been playing PC games for a while now. However, one thing that always annoyed me was the fact that most lobbies in most games are silent. Coming from console gaming, I always loved laughing in lobbies and talking to people who i didn't know. I mean, that's what always made it feel like a true multiplayer experience. Otherwise, I almost always feel lonely playing a game. This is why I've always gravitated towards games like CSGO and TF2, rather than GTA V.

Anyways, my question is... Anyone know any pc games like csgo and tf2 where people actually talk almost all the time? The only other game I could think of is Garry's Mod but I just want to have a whole list of games that always have people talking so I can consider it when I am buying games in the future.

'

Thank you very much. 

ARMA!!!!

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

DayZ and H1Z1 iirc you can talk with people near you ?

true but not a lot of my friends have games other than csgo and tf2.

'

Thank you very much. 

Arma 3

Some people talk in GTA V.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

ARMA, CoD and DayZ.

Whenever I play those games I have the soundtrack of eastern Europeans shouting in a language I don't understand.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Arma 3

Some people talk in GTA V.

whenever I get on gta people usually just type at most. I'm usually the one yelling into the mic. lol

Americas Army 3, ProjectReality (some servers actually ban you if you don't have a mic, battlegrounds are 50v50, F2P, was a BF2 mod that went stand alone).

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M