Greatest Gaming Commercial Of All Time

SirNumbers

Still not better than this:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Still not better than this:

I'm too young for this :(((((

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I still like the gears of war one, mad world one, can't seem to find it tho. Never really been invested in a game that much that I get feelings towards them. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I still like the gears of war one, mad world one, can't seem to find it tho. Never really been invested in a game that much that I get feelings towards them. 

But that Ghost line got me in the long live commercial, WHEN THE WHOLE BLOODY WORLDS GONE CRAZY

I'm too young for this :(((((

Have not seen this one on TV either (younger than you), but I still think it's cool :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Is this one guy from uncharted? Otherwise I don't know him :/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I love this, partly because it has the freddiew/corridordigital crew, but also partly cause it's just awesome  :P

Is this one guy from uncharted? Otherwise I don't know him :/

Drake from uncharted

Snake from MGS

Ghost from MW2

The Solider from Socom

Ezio from Assassins Creed II 

Infamous Guy

God Of War Guy

thats all I could remember without watching the commercial again

That still gives me chills.

Breh

And last but not least

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

You should reword the thread so we can post what we think is the best :)

I didn't see much commercials when i was younger and only really started noticing them recently.

I really like Forza's trailers and EA Is usually really good with their trailers.

This one I enjoyed because it goes through the different generations of racing we've had over the decades.​

One of the most emotional trailers for a video game that I can remember has to be the one for Dead Island.

No matter how bad the game is. The trailer was emotional as nothing else.

Sorry, but any best commercial/add/trailer thread without the Magicka PvP trailer is an incomplete thread

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

You should reword the thread so we can post what we think is the best :)

I didn't see much commercials when i was younger and only really started noticing them recently.

I really like Forza's trailers and EA Is usually really good with their trailers.

This one I enjoyed because it goes through the different generations of racing we've had over the decades.​

I absolutely love the Forza 6 ad

Keeping the forza tradition alive :

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats