Why are so many people hyped for BO3...

Lavish

Its basically a copy and paste except they added wall running and a couple different character models......

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

I couldn't tell you if I tried. I do want to pick it up though, I'm missing zombies too much.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

People are really hyped? okay I guess, I haven't touched a cod game in a while, just don't find them fun tbh. I see why others like them tho. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Its basically a copy and paste except they added wall running and a couple different character models......

well. I got to say black ops do have a great story. mostly the first one was very fun. 

and the zombies. man is that fun

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Because it's fun? And even though all CoDs are basically the same game with new maps/guns, the mechanics are still a bit different. Most CoDs really don't feel like they're the exact same game.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Same reason you guys are hyped about fallout 4

Fallout 4 is nothing like COD.... 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

well. I got to say black ops do have a great story. mostly the first one was very fun. 

and the zombies. man is that fun

I enjoyed the original black ops, but the new ones feel more like a cartoon than a story.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

I enjoyed the original black ops, but the new ones feel more like a cartoon than a story.

idk didn't play through the second completly. I played zombies but it was. eh.   bo3 looks very promising tho

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I enjoy cod,have seen some gameplay of it but i wont pick it up,because it is indeed the same game over and over.Its fun but ima BF boy!

Because id tech 3 master race.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Fallout 4 is nothing like COD.... 

He never said they were alike just that people are hyped for the same reason. Which implies they love the series, gameplay or story.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Because it's fun? And even though all CoDs are basically the same game with new maps/guns, the mechanics are still a bit different. Most CoDs really don't feel like they're the exact same game.

This.

I find the core mechanics that are (more or less) the same each game very fun.

It's a pretty good arena shooter.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Personally i lost interest in COD since they started making the game focusing on futuristic warfare.. I couldnt get enough of it before.. now.. meh.. The spark that kept me playing it is gone :/

I liked the beta, blowing people up with the rocket launcher was jolly good fun.

Not gonna buy it though, not untill it's on sale

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Because I'm a Zombies guy. 

Yes, I'm the guy who will buy it just for zombies. I can't help it.

HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE (Zombies looks great)

Boring copy/paste follow some stupid npc crap. No for me.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

it's been that way for the last 10 years, if the fans didn't realize yet I don't expect them to now.

I liked the beta, blowing people up with the rocket launcher was jolly good fun.

ever heard of doom? 20 year old game, had a rocket launcher (and a chainsaw). New one coming out soon, too

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

ever heard of doom? 20 year old game, had a rocket launcher (and a chainsaw). New one coming out soon, too

Do DOOM players bitch in the voice chat about you blowing them up?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Do DOOM players bitch in the voice chat about you blowing them up?

->20 year old game

no voice chat to speak of

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm hyped for the Zombies. That's the only part of Call of Duty I like.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."