Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would have to say mouse pad. It's sleek looks to be a decent size and great craftsmanship. I would love to own one.

The Aria Headset is my fav, because good Audio is great in gaming!

Would be nice to win that Giveaway. Thanks guys :)

Headphones *droool* :)

Also like the keyboard, sleek and minimalistic

5950X • Asus B550-I • 32GB GSkill 3800 C14 • 3090FE • Samsung 990 Pro 2TB • Winter One • custom loop

The Aria headset, I'm not sure about the Japanese wood either, but it looks dank af  :D .

LMG and Feenix, i'll be fair and say out of all the things i saw in the giveaway i'm most interested in those headphones, they looks a bit horizontally bulky, but the wood choice is superb. second up that keyboard <3, i havent used a mechanical keyboard in so long, i miss the slight tappy tap sounds of typing. i just get mush and groan from my 3 year old g105 logitech keyboard.

Personally never heard of Feenix but upon an overview of their site and products it seems they're portraying their  company at a very professional level and their craftsmanship also at a very high level as all the product look simple, sleek and strong and at the same time remain very classy and not too overly gaming related. But after seeing those headphones all I can think is how good they might look with the swan m50's I hope to get towards Christmas. So a dope giveaway before getting my sexy looking speaker set also with a beautiful wood finish it would be amazing to win that Feenix giveaway and overall making my set up look a tonne classier. Linus show us Aussie's some love :P    

I would love, love, love that keyboard. I have been looking for a nice keyboard and headset for quite some time but all the high quality ones are so expensive

That keyboard though. 

Need Win. New Build. No peripherals. <3

CM Storm Trooper, 6700K, MSI Fatal1ty Z170, HX 750i, EVGA FTW+ GTX970. 

Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favorite out of the four.

The main reason is because it is mechanical key (Brown) which is my favorite out of all the available keyboards. Using have been using Razor for the entire life and this keyboard might lead me away from my loyalty to razor.

Also it looks like a sexy beast i would like to caress with my fingers on a daily basis

The headset looks really nice, with the nice wood ear cups, and minimalistic branding (tbh the logo itself looks amazing). 50mm drivers does not sound too shabby either :D

This whole set looks amazing, I would love to get my hands on it.
Good Luck everyone!

Would like to win something for once :D espically that sexy looking headset

I like the keyboard the most. The key caps look really clean and suave. Really nice keyboard.

The keyboard is my favorite I have been using membrane keyboards my whole life and I want something premium.

As a selfproclaimed audiophile I find the headphones really appealing. The specs are pretty standard but with the pinewood, the sound would be alot better than most headphoes. I can only imagine how the acoustics would sound in those

I personally have a blank mechanical keyboard and I love the look. It didn't occur to me that I could get the lettering the same color of the keys for a stealthy look instead of no letters at all...

Theyre all nice, but I think that the coolest one is the mousepad.

Autore keyboard looks awesome, wrist wrest would come in handy though :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

At the moment my headset could fall apart at any time. 

So a new headset would be more then welcome.

Also using a quality keyboard, instead of my Logitech K200 would 

just be awesome.

It's  hard to choose because all of the Feenix products look great; I mean as far as mousepads go the Dimora is top notch. I feel like an overweight kid in a candy shop. 

But if I had to pick a favourite its gotta be the Aira headset. Looks amazing and spec wise it's very impressive. 

I think i like the Aria Headphones. Because they look something that Final audio design would make, No better, something that Final audio design could not make . Elegant , Japanese material , and Hypnotic.

And i cant Believe they are saying that this headphone is for gaming. It looks nothing like sort of your typical cheese ball marketed plastic magical gaming headset.

Truly , This is a headset beyond its league.

Here is to hope , that i am the victor.

(⌐■_■) 

Entering, keyboard looks most interesting to me, like the look of silk-screened key caps and my preferred switches and layout.

Also, they're almost at 2 million subscribers, youtube give another shiny button for that level?

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Omfg those headphones looks beautifull.... Like looks really cool like for real.... Also the fenix logo ira AMAZNG ill ask them if i can tattoo their logo because wow really cool giveaway.... Alo my ps2 ball mouse wants to be replaced T.T

CPU i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz; MOBO Asrock z87 Pro4 RAM Kingston HyperX 2x8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SSD OCZ 256GB HD Caviar Green 2Tb GPU Nvidia GTX 660 OC  Case Zalman Z11