Feenix Collection Giveaway

Would love to have that pine headset, I can remember loving the style of a headset so much!

Oh to win, what a wonderful day it would be. Honestly that mouse pad man. Nobody ever thinks about the poor mouse pad.

The headphones are my favorite. They look amazing with the wood on the outside.

My favourite is the Aria Headset because of its studo grade quality....i am jus dying to try them out and a gaming setup is so incomplete without a good pair of headphones :)

Hope i win

Honestly, except for the headphones which I like the most, the gear individually doesn't really WOW me but as a set it's perfect for a minimal and not so gaming with all of that led & colours design. I'm going to make a gaming and office looking setup so it would be really awesome if I won this set so I can spend the spare money on maybe a better monitor

like color of keyboard and color of font, headsets frequency response, i think noise isolation will be good too and wood looks awesome. 

It's not everyday you see gaming gear that's got this premium and classy look to it, i really like it. That Aria headset is looking pretty slick, but of cause the most important thing is sound which doubt would be anything but stellar.

The headphones appear to be well built and extremely comfortable. Since my K601's are getting quite old, these seem to be a probable successor as a daily driver.

i like the headset because my friend has a pair so i tried them and it blows all my stuff out of the water

Really cool giveaway, i would love to win the set. I am currently using my old dell mouse.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard fits my standards in peripherals, simple aesthetics, yet great functionality.

Those Headphones look awesome. my corsair vengeance headset is getting a little tired...

I like the Aria because of its bad-ass Japanese wood

i7-6700k | Hyper 212 Evo | ASUS Z170-A | 16GB Fury Black | Windforce 980ti | Define R5 | 1TB WD Blue | 120GB Kingston SSD |

I would like to get the Feenix Aria headset, because i love the wooden, japanese design. I really want to know how the feeling is like and if it is really as "premium" as they look like.

- MahsumPlays 

A friend of mine has the keyboard and mouse and i've been dying to have a set of my own. Sadly I'm too poor to afford it. #universitylife

Cpu: Intel i5 3570k @4.3Ghz *cooled by Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme* | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy-M | Motherbord: Asus P8Z77-M Ram: Patriot Viper 3 8gb @1600mhz | Video Card: Asus HD7870 @1180/1300 |

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 Monitor: LG 22EN43 | KeyBord: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid  | Mouse: Corsair M60 | Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z|Headset : Audio Techinca ATH-M50 |

Storage : Sandisk Extreme 120gb and 1tb Seagate Barracuda |

The keyboard seems to have a very sweet design, probably my favorite product of those.

All of the products look great but that keyboard is incredible looking

The simple aesthetics would go great with my "blackout" themed desktop.

I may buy it regardless

If I had to choose one, I'd go with the headphones.  However, I'd say that all four pieces go very well together, creating a very coordinated workspace.

the headset looks amazing.... I especially love the wood engraving.... that would boost my appearance tenfold. Seriously I want to try it  :D