Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the keyboard, it is just so damn sexy

I like awesome stuff :)

For example, here's an emoji:   :ph34r:

The keyboard seem the most special, other than the fact it has a cherry mx brown switch, the backplate and the amazing logo is a simple yet outstanding design make it stand out.

Can't wait to see if I might get it...

The mouse, while I have not seen or felt it in person, looks stunningly crafted and like it would mould perfectly into my hand.

In my situation that keyboard would be an incredible relief, providing I win this it would be my first mechanical keyboard.

I currently am using a bog-standard advent keyboard that came with an old bundle PC, and the 'D' key is almost totally kaput (not the best considering the amount of gaming I do).

I have browsed many mechanical keyboards but are all far too expensive in my situation so this giveaway is probably my best hope, with the added bonus of the other fantastic looking peripherals I am eager to put Feenix's description of their products to the test!

Thanks to Linus and Feenix for the opportunity  :D

They look really nice, and I need an upgrade from my old wireless mouse and cheap mouse pad.

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

Well my £20 Zalman Keyboard needs and upgrade as well as my £5 Logitech mouse and £10 Sony headphones! But they look bad ass and is matt black to match my setup! 

i choose the Feenix Autore Keyboard because i like its simple design and color, fits for my color theme of my rig (Red theme) and with glossy keycaps and compose of my favorite Cherry MX Switches, the Brown one. i want these keyboard because one of my dreams now to have a cool and awesome mech keyboard

I absolutely love the looks of the headset. The wood just makes it so sexy!

I love the looks of the headset. The Japanese pinewood makes it look sick. I'd love to own the set, thank you!

Their products are amazing to look at and (soon to) use especially the Feenix Aria (headset) which I think is much better to use rather than some of the headset by some manufacturers.

I would be glad if I won these items before my birthday this November.  :D

I would very much like the keyboard, it looks awesome!

I love the looks of the headset. The Japanese pinewood makes it look sick. I'd love to own the set, thank you!

Dear RNGesus: please let me win this. I'm naught but a poor student, and I really need new peripherals.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

All their gaming products look fabulous and astonishing, but the one gaming peripheral that I love the most is the mechanical keyboard. Which features gold plated cherry mx brown switches which I love the most and looks sleek with their aluminium coating.