Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard because matte black means more stealth so you are more sneaky in CS:GO.

I like the Autore Keyboard because I need a new keyboard and I prefer the sound and feel of Cherry MX Browns to Blues. Also, that keyboard is sexy as hell.

really like the Dimora mouse pad, it looks really smart and clean, there logo is pretty sick so thats nice.

I just like the simplicity and uniqueness of Feenix's design on all of their products, they all look very professional.

Another beautiful mouse with a bad sensor  :(

gl to all those entering! 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I mainly like the mouse, but I would love to see the big deal about the cherry switchs keybaord or whatever

I would say I'm most interested in the Dimora mousepad, looks classy and different to regular micepad.

Already have everything else and don't feel the need to replace it :D

But if I get it I wouldn't hesitate switching my current stuff

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I would love to finally get my first mechanical keyboard

Keyboard looks pretty damn slick.+ want to give MX browns a go!

That Aria Headset looks really nice. I've never seen or heard of a headset having wood material on it.

I especially like the fact that it has memory foam in the earcushions, since my ears usually start to hurt after an hour's use with mine.

Good luck to all of the entrants!

Lookie here, friend. Have a sig.

That all black keyboard looks amazing. one please :)

Haven't heard of them before but their peripherals look class. Even if I don't win I might purchase one of their products by myself as they look simple but quality. My favourite one of them? Not really sure. The mousepad is nice and clean and is a hard surface it's also big and you can freely move the mouse around. The keyboard is entirely black which I really like because of the clean look it gives to your desk, with Cherry MX Brown key switches (my favourite ones). Not much to say about the mouse but as most of the other mice out on the market it has additional buttons on it's sides so you can program them.. really not a big deal to me but also the aesthetics are on point. Headphones, well I have the hear them first but they are made of quality materials. 

My personal favorite is the Autore Keyboard, it just looks so nice.

my favourite product is the autore keyboard because.. i love minimalistic stuff. very elegant. i like. 

Entry

I liked the design of the products. Even the logo looks cool!

I would love to win! :D

always been on the broke side of things, so the mouse i have is like an 8 year old Razer Diamondback, and a saitek eclipse keyboard. I would LOVE something nice to match my beefed up system, and i love the simplistic look of the feenix gear. its beautiful. 

The headphones would suit my profile picture well, and that japanese wood looks amazing

My mouse is 4 years old so I wouldn't mind getting a new one :D

The Aria Headset is definitely my favorite. They look so nice and I bet they're really comfortable too!

I'd really like the keyboard, I've been looking at buying a new full size mechanical keyboard for a while, and that one looks really nice.

Loving the keyboard, absolute love anything that has cherry browns. Would love the whole set too to compliment my new PC in about a month