Feenix Collection Giveaway

The elegant design contrary to many flashy gaming designs draws me! 

So the design of the headphones, with the wood highlights are my favourite! 

I have never had expensive name brand taming gear. I currently run a simple logitec mouse and a Microsoft keyboard. The feenix gear looks absolutely beautiful and unique, I have always liked being unique. Anyone can say they have a blackwidow or a naga, but to say I have feenix gear would be so awesome. I could stand out and still have the same of not better quality you would expect from a big brand set.

Autore Keyboard.

Looks amazing and i think would go well with my planed build. Also cherry mx brown switches are my favorite. So quality and looks how can you go wrong!

I like their headsets because it looks good on paper and aesthetically. And one of my friends had tested their products and it is awesome for casual music and gaming.

I've never used a Feenix product so I can't comment on how they work, But I'm in the market for new peripherals so winning this would be awesome :D 

My favorite product is definitely the Autore It's a great looking keyboard and I need a new keyboard and headphones. Love that the autore has brown switches too. The dimora is a beautiful mousepad too.

My favorite product of theirs is the Headset mainly because of the awesome wooden design on it.

All their products look really sleek and those headphones look pretty freakin dope

my favorite is the Feenix Aria Headset, because I don't have a headset.