Feenix Collection Giveaway

Would really want some gaming peripherals. Coz right now im using my generic/janky keyboard and mouse for gaming. Gosh I cant afford these things :(

I would really like to win this because i believe the products look so awesome. The branding and the symbol is just simply unique and attractive. Plus I don't have a mechanical keyboard or headphones :)

Thanks guys!

i love the headset the design on them is amazing well the design on all the products are amazing but it just stands out on the headset. they would have to be some of the best looking headphones i have ever seen and i would love to have them :)

I love Their products because it looks great

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

It funny because I'm in the market for a new mouse since my old one failed on me after good 5 years of usage. I'd love to try this one as I have never used these guys' products before and the mouse itself looks pretty good and comfortable with its bulky design (great for people with larger palms like me). :)

Good luck to everyone! 

Cap.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

I am personally a fan of the Feenix Autore keyboard and it would be my favourite product as i feel it would match the cucumber i have on my desk.

Also, i have never tried cherry MX brown switches, and if that is what Linus approves of, i must have a go.

Thanks!

I would have to say the Aria headset, cause they look so good with the Japanese pine wood on it! Plus they will be much better than the X12s

Something Awesome!

Honestly, I've never used Feenix's products before. It is my girlfriend and I's one year anniversary soon and she has never had any decent gaming peripherals or computer hardware before because she has never had great financial opportunities. I hope I can give her the anniversary gift she deserves, but, I have been let go from my job recently.

I'd appreciate this because I'd be able to improve her experience to the next level and hopefully add some warm and fuzzy feelings too. Also, it'd make the special day a bit easier.

Cheers everyone.

hi guys i really like the feenix keyboard because it has cherry browns and i like the glossy feenix logo with the matte black

I want one, well, to test it and see what's up, i never used Feenix product, but i always hear good feedback about 'em. :) Good luck to everyone that is participating.