Feenix Collection Giveaway

The keyboard is simply beautiful... and brown switches? Definitely the favorite, almost sounds like the perfect birthday/early Christmas present!

Good luck everyone!

I Like the Autore Keyboard for it's clean design. Need it, because current keyboard is broken. 

Hey guys, I live in Indonesia where everything is more expensive here. I wanna build my own pc but I cannot afford it by now, I hope I can win this giveaway cause it will help me much, I love all feenix items in this givaway but my personal favourite is feenix aria headset, it looks very solid and beatiful. Thanks Linus media group and feenix for this great opportunity, and good luck all! Cheers!

@adhtyp

i like the autore and nascita because of the cherry mx keys and the onboard customization of the mouse..

I have never tried their products (or any "gaming" peripherals.) But that headset looks great !

Would love to have that as my first high-quality headset.

I love the mouse pad! I have a very good mouse, I would also like the Feenix mouse, but having a silky smooth mouse pad is a must!!

I really like their keyboard and mouse pad. They just look amazing! I want them all please :D

I like the keyboards they make,they feel very premium and well built. Makes you feel like your product will last a long time.

I like the headphones hue to the wood. I mean come on how cool is that a gaming peripheral made of wood. (ノ・ω・)ノ

Really digging the keyboard stealth look! I want one!

Its all about that sweet Japanese Pine wood on the Aria! Excited to see them driven with a good amp!

Its nice and refreshing to see peripherals that aren't covered in luminous colours and blinking LEDs. 

I am going to have to my favorite looking thing out of that set is the mousepad! I'm currently using an old Yugioh themed duel mat so I have been looking for a great mouse pad for a while! Good luck to everyone!

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

I liked the look and quality of the headphones I hope their sound good

Everything looks amazing!!! Send them to me...NOW!!!! :D

Them headphones WOW....Japanese pine.......do I need to say more????

Wow that keyboard looks sexy ;) 

Would love to win 

Out of all the products shown, I liked the Autore keyboard the most. First time I've heard of and seen Feenix products. Their designs seem nice.

The wood on those headphones looks really nice and smooth. They do seem a bit bulky but some people, such as me, like that sort of look. Great pair of headphones overall. Good job Feenix :)

The Autore is my favorite because brown switches are my favorite and the keyboard itself looks very slick

I'm definitely liking the autore. sleek, minimal, none of the bells and wistles of 'gaming' keyboards. most of all I like the key labels, a shade of grey that doesn't stand out too much.