Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the style of the entire line, but I'd have to pick the Aria headphones as my favourite.  I thought the wood would just seem cheesy but it's really rather elegant.

Thanks for the competition, I love the show.

My favourite is probably the keyboard because it looks so stealthy, but the wood on the headphones is also an amazing feature!

the autore keyboard because anything would beat my $2 logitech wireless keyboard and $9 sketchy Chinese mouse.

The headphones are definitely my favourite. I dunno, there's just something about wood and metal combos that just do it for me. Not to mention the Feenix Aria's just pull it off flawlessly.

Here's to hoping for a win! Good luck everybody!

I especially like the Autore, because it is fitted with my favourite keyswitches and the silkscreened keycaps promise to be awesome!

The Aria is quite possibly the best looking pair of headphones I've ever seen.

I'm a real sucker for wooden products and they look so well crafted, its exciting :3

The wood being Japanese pine is even more alluring.

All the other products have awesome features and colour schemes too, love me some matte/flat finishes.

Wow, that keyboard looks awesome!!!

I would love to have one like that :o

OMG looks soo good.

I would love to win this giveaway!

My favourite product from Feenix is the Nascita as it looks amazingly styled and that 10 million click lifetime sounds great!

I really like the look of all the products, they all looks so sleek and have a simple design. But i would have to say the keyboard for me, if i don't win it, I will buy one anyways.

i have never tryed one of Feenix's products but i would love to try there products!! i actually in need of a new mouse and keyboard as my old mouse is loosing the wire :( :(

why? well because i'm using a really cheap keyboard and mouse combo that i bought for 20MYR and i would really love to win this giveaway i want it so baddddddddddddd and it would cost 1500+ in my country

I'm definitely a sucker for wood (heh) so I have to say my favorite is that headset. Absolutely gorgeous. Appreciate the giveaway and stoked to enter! Always a blast to try to win. 

Can't comment on which product ins my favorite since I don't own any, but I'm hoping those headphones will be my new favorite product 

The keyboard looks awesome and it would make my setup complete. 

It would be my first mechanical keyboard ever. 

Ohnestly, my favorite FEENIX product is the dimoria, i just love hard mouse pads, mabie its just because i have been gaming on my desk without a mouspad since i started gaming in like 9, in like 2011 when i first got a computer, but they just tickle my fancy alot.

However, i do think that Aria headset is pretty sexy with the wood design, verry creative, and the keyboard with the white back lighting. Anything that is black with white back lighting looks good.

But my favorite would have to be the mouse pad. Yes, im locking in mouspad.

Also, just if your wondering, im only thirteen, your actually the person who taught me what parts to pick for a pc, I have selected all of the parts for a pc i want to build on pccasegear (if you dont know what that is, its the top australian oc hardware website) and dont have enough money to build it yet, when i get a job i will save up for it. My wishlist is here : https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=492443&action=wish_lists

I think I should win because not a lot of people know the brand here in Finland, and I could show the products around. Also love the design language of Feenix

I like the headset as i've heard that it is very high quality sound and very comfortable. It would make a very big difference to my game play as I use bad condiments. Hope you pick me because it will make a giant difference and make me very happy!