Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headset seems to be of great quality and looks really nice too.

I like the Headphones. Just a awesome looking mixture out of awesome Materials with great Technology.

The wood finish on the headset makes it look really high class. Would love to have them.

Wood is cool, i like wood. I don't have a keyboard, i like keyboards. I like mice, i would like a pet mouse. I also need something for my mouse to run around on.

To be honest i dont know which product is my favorite because i never used any of those and the main reason is that i cannot afford them :mellow:

I Like the design of all of them but i don't know how they feel since i never used them.

All of Feenix's products look like really high quality, beautifully crafted gear. My favourite would have to be the Aria headphones though - great looking brushed metal, leather earcups and wooden finish. I've read reviews and it appears to have elegant looks with sound quality to match.

That Headset looks awesome. Very simplistic and classy. I love a minimalist look and Feenix have that nailed.

The keyboard is also really good looking, love the keycaps. almost look like they are blank but they're not. Very stealthy.

I would like to enter to will ALL. 

But, my favorite is the headset. It is constructed from Japanese pine wood, and looks professional af.

You best let me win. ;)

Would love to have that headset out of everything, I've yet to get a great headset. Thanks for the giveaway  LTT rules.

Really like the headset, who wouldn't love a bamboo headset? I thinks it's unique and how they designed it. Good luck to everyone!

The headset is the best featured product in my opinion. The wood makes for a nice finish and they look very well made. Definitely the best piece in the collection.

The clean minimal style of the Autore keyboard is very attractive. I have never owned a mechanical keyboard so it would be nice to try one out. :)

I would choose the Aria Feenix Headset it looks absolutely stunning

Looks very premium Tell Linus to do a full review i want to know more  

All of the products looks amazing but for me it most likely be the mouse or the headset that I find pretty interesting the mouse and headset just looks really comfortable on the mouse like the clock on the side and just to hold design  often and the heads up just looks really interesting and good luck to all who enter

I love that keyboard I feel like every time I would touch it I would begin to slowly cry

I would love to win, because all my gear right now is some budget a** sh** so those premium peripherals would be amazing! Will thank Fenix for the giveaway right away :)

Created an account just for this!!! Always a fan of their products!!

Twitter user @chuanyee

The keyboard looks really good, plus it'd be my first mechanical keyboard. Thanks for the giveaway! :)