Feenix Collection Giveaway

Personally I enjoy the keyboard its stealthy black look and slim minimalist design makes it the perfect keyboard for me and many other keyboards. I was actually looking to purchase one myself before I saw the video so good luck everyone!

I really want it.. please? (the keyboard please) Those device look pretty premium.

The Autore looks amazing, I've been looking for a nice mechanical keyboard for a while and the style of this one is very professional but could also fit with just about any gaming setup.

Thanks to LMG and Feenix for the giveaway!

I like the Aria headset. The look is just superb and with it being studio quality you know they are going to sound AMAZING!!

From what I have seen their products are quality. I know Destiny uses some of their gear and likes it. Their mouse is probably what catches my eye the most. I am tired of the run of the mill garbage most companies put out and this seems promising. Their keyboard also looks sexy.

I like the headset because the wood looks very nice. :D

My fav is the headset, it looks freaking awesome and with those acoustic chambers must sound awesome as well.

Thank you! i will like and love to be a lucky winner!!!

Personally I really like the keyboard, black caps with black letters on it. Very high class :)

My favorite is Feenix Autore Keyboard since I love mechanical keyboards but I haven't bought one  for some reason.It's nice to see a keyboard is completely stealthy silver color with Cherry MX brown switches which I really want to give a shot.

Love the Keyboard, looks awesome. Love seeing people still giving things away to anybody in the world. Hope they can reach here in South Africa LOL.

id love to have the keyboard , i have a membrane keyboard... FeelsBadMan

I've never heard of Feenix, but their products look awesome and high quality, so I would pick the Headset because I love the design of it!

Hi Feenix and Linus.

All the products are great and very well made. Even the packaging is well thought of. If I had to choose then probably keyboard Autore and headphone Aria would be my chose. They look just out of this world. I would write more about products, but i haven't used none of them, I could not afford them, but to get them as present would make me very happy. All the best to Feenix and Linus in future.
 Greetings from Latvia.

Kriss.

The headset definitely looks awesome. Thanks LMG and Feenix for the giveaway!

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

please pick me I love your channel dude, and that projector looks gorgeous  

Thanks for the giveaway chance LMG and Feenix, favourite Feenix item would definitely be the Aria headset, looks beautiful and would love to be able to get my hands on one :D

love the design in Feenix Aria Headset and the Japanesee Pinewood is a plus mark!! :D