Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the Nascita gaming mouse. It looks really cool and doesn't have the obvious "gamer" look. I also like the extra buttons and the black finish. 

It would be a great replacement for my $10 mouse. My current mouse is really loud and makes clicking sound and feel horrible. 

Even if I don't win; your stuff looks amazing for the "gamer" who doesn't like the flashing red, green, blue, etc. colors on the "limited edition XXXGAMING420XXX stuff" 

The Dimora is definitely my favourite! Never seen a mousepad quite like it before!

The logo looks soooo good. And the product quality is insane. I want one so bad.

:3 would be happy with just winning the keyboard. Thanks for running this giveaway, perhaps I may lurk your forums a bit more frequently now that you've gotten me to register here.

Definitely the Feenix Aria. From its wooden texture on its sides, to its soft cushion which relaxes the ear or even the smooth silky skin that surrounds the band, nothing looks more modern, simple and elegant as the Feenix Aria. 

The Feenix Nascita is also a really good product as not only is the response time very fast but the aesthetic is amazing. Even from looking at it, you can feel the premium comfortability

I would love to win this giveaway mainly so I can have a better experience, in gaming and audio.I would love the headset so I can acheive greater sound quality, in music and in games I've been looking for a amazing headset but their just very expensive. The keyboard would be nice I've been needing to get a new one, for more experienced graphic design work.

the keyboard would be really nice :D
im still using the basic microsoft keyboard for gaming..

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The hheadphoneslooks comfy and omg the design!

Hope i win tho xD

I love the Aria headset because of the fantastic craftsmanship and the look of the lovely memory foam.

Their Dimora mousepad is absolute gorgeous, no blingy logos like other companies does.

Simplicity is best.

"The Dead Legacy" (Since: XX.XX.2010) || CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz || HSF: Stock Intel HSF || MB: MSI P35 Neo 2 LGA 775 || RAM: Kingston/Samsung/PQi 1 + 2x1 + 2 GB DDR2 667 MHz || GPU: Palit NVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB GDDR3 || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 80 GB (OS Drive) / 1 TB (Main Storage) SATA II/III || HDD: Hitachi 320 GB (Backup Storage) IDE || ODD: LG DVD-RW (KIA) IDE || PSU: Generic PSU 500W Non-Modular (Korean) ATX || Case: Generic Case (No Fans) ATX Mid-Tower || Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 12" LED 1280x1024p || Speaker: Creative SBS 240 2.1 || KB: Generic Gaming (Full, No Macro) Keyboard || Mouse: T-REX Evolve Gaming Multi-Color Modded (RED LED Permanent) || Mousepad: Generic (Small) Black 

"The Chimera's Lair" (Since: 01.18.2016) || CPU: Intel Core™ i7-6700K 4.0 GHz (4.5 GHz OC) Skylake || HSF: NZXT Kraken X61 CLC || MB: MSI Z170A Gaming M5 LGA1151 || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Red 2x8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz || GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming Edition 4 GB GDDR5 || SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB (OS Drive) SATA III || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2  TB (Mass Storage) SATA III / Seagate Barracuda 1  TB (Games Storage) SATA III  || PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W Fully-Modular ATX || Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red ATX Mid-Tower || Monitor: ASUS VC239H 23"  Frameless AH-IPS LED 1920x1080p (Not Yet Bought)

I like the keyboard, 

it looks so clean with amazing presentation out of the box. 

It would be amazing to win anything as all of the products are so nice. 

I want better peripherals then 2002 Dell keyboard and mouse

Well.. To be completely honest... I found everything cool... ( maybe because I'm building a gaming pc of my own...) im 14...not that it matters.. But still it'll be really really cool to win a giveaway... This is the first time in participating in a giveaway....

I love ur videos ... Hope u read this...!!

P.S. I liked the mouse... Kinda gaming.. Kinda sophisticated..

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

So to kick this off... The mousepad, just from a glance of it i could definetly tell the size, color and fabric. It held up perfect. Being clumsy. Mousepads is a big issue, food stains, water spill.. yes, as of now. Im using a softpad and its not that easy to wipe it off. Not the most fancy pick of them. But it is just too good looking to not get on.

And in second place its shared with inbetween the keyboard and the headset. Both of theese looks really appealing with the clean caps of the keyboard. And the majestic look of the headphones. Its just.. awesome!

And in third place, i hate to do this. But since i've never held or seen the mouse in real life comparison, it just have to end in this position. Since Keyboard, mousepad and headset is something you can get accustomed to really quick, but a mouse is a whole different story. It requries ergonomic shape to fit your hand, and not every mouse can hit that criteria. Because theres alot of different shapes and so on..

I would totally go through the signup process for this prize...

Looks rad :)

Best item is the headset. Looks really nice and seems like it would last a long time and be really durable too.

I love the Feenix logo beveled in the Dimora mouse pad. But my favorite accessory is the Aria headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal, and soft padding. They look great!

Wow those headphones looks amazing. Nothing goes together quite like brushed aluminium and wood.

Mousepad looks pretty slick as well.

I really like the subtle silk-screening on the keyboard, visible but not in your face.

The all black keyboard with mx browns. And why? It isn't my crappy $15 keyboard.