Feenix Collection Giveaway

The mouse and keyboard are nice, but i think the headphones are my fav. I don't know anything about Japanese pinewood, but it looks beautiful!

The headphones look interesting, really want to test them.

My favourite Feenix product is the Aria, the headphones look great, might be a bit chunky but hey, you won't be going round the street wearing them, the're for use at a desk. 

Wow this giveaway is insane. I think my favorite would be the Aria Headset. That thing just looks so damn good!

This giveaway is insane! My favorite would definitely be the Aria Headset. It looks really stylish.

I want the gaming gear from feenix because ive heard alot about feenix and their products and their products look beautiful.

I really love the Aria headphones. The look is perfect and he contrast between the Japanese pinewood and the brushed metal finish is striking. I think it would go very well in my room along with my banzai tree because of the natural wood used in construction.

love that  headset cause it`s so beautifull and  so usefull.hope i win  :D  :D  :D

thing i like the most is keyboard because
i love cherry mx brown and it has a nice look to it.

I heard the headset sounds cool. And the mouse had some awesome DPI and click rate. I think I also saw some eSports person using the keyboard and wondered what it was. I recognized it from the slightly darker lettering on the keys. Super cool!

I like the Headset because it has a nice look and the keyboard because i have never had an mechanical keyboard before, Hope i will win but i will probably not.. But still its a chance :D Congrats to the once who win! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Wow everything looks awesome! If I have to state my favourite though, it'd probably be the mouse, I just think it looks great.

Damn those headphones and that mousepad are sexy. I'd love to get the headphones.

3 reasons why this is an awesome set to have.

1. Pine wood sounds awesome.
  2. My setup is an all black setup.
  3. I have a crappy logitech k360 wireless setup...

Thanks Linus and Feenix!

Not going to lie, I really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard the best.  Something about that simplistic look and the font on the keyboard is amazing.  Seems really modern and actually stands out better than all the RGB crazy lighting setups most of the companies are doing today. ALSO, DAT CHASSIS...

Hey

The whole set looks awesome overall, but then mouse pad seems to be something else. Hopefully I can get my hands on it.

Oh man I love that monolith look of Autore keyboard! Mad props to Feenix for the giveaway!