Feenix Collection Giveaway

Awesome some enthusiast grade equipment with a nice clean design rather than an over the top "gamer" look. I am a gamer but I don't like the fast and furious tuner looks of most good stuff. Very, very nice indeed!

I really hope these will be available in stores in europe (or to win the giveaway)

The Nascita mouse is my favorite, even having never used feenix products before, I can practically feel how comfortable it is after about a year of using a perrix-mx 1000

Plz let me win all of it is really good

especially compared to mine

yes PS/2 membrane keyboard and more bad equipment

The headset looks awsome, that would be my product prefference.

Thank you Feenix for helping the community.

The headset sounds blimming awesome with the wooden audio chamber

Those headphones look super comfy and the packaging of all the products is top notch!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have watched LTT on YouTube for quite a while now. This is my first giveaway entry through Linus Tech Tips. I'm excited to be a part of this community, as I have seen nothing but nice people on here. 

I haven't had any experience with Feenix products, but DAMN, do they look sexy! My favorite part of the headset was the wooden accents on the ends, as well as the extremely comfortable looking earcuffs. As for the keyboard, I am torn between Cherry MX Browns and MX Clears, but both are a wise choice for someone looking to get a new keyboard. I like how the keys appear to be slightly recessed into the case of the keyboard. The mouse looks insane as well. 8200 DPI is insane compared to my current 1800 DPI Deathadder.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be the headset. I am an audiophile, so it would be amazing to compare the Feenix headset to other headsets of similar caliber.

As far as I'm concerned, Feenix will earn customers for life regardless of who wins. May the best fan win!

My favorite product is the mechanical keyboard. I want it for damn high skilled gameplay :D

Never heard of the company but the products look really well build and quite beautiful too!

The headset looks cool, comfortable and premium as linus said ;):D

Well first of all, WOW!

I haven't heard of this company before this, but man they have some amazing looking products. To be honest it is quite hard for me to choose "the best looking", but I think I'll go with the Autore keyboard. The stealth finish is just gorgeous, and I'm sure that the brown switches feel amazing, though I haven't had the opportunity to actually own a mechanical keyboard.

(I cant believe that they will select the winners on my birthday :D)

I like the wood on the headset, it looks amazing.

I like the Aria headset the best, it's such a beautiful design.  So classy.    

looks awesome. perfect to pimp out my gear

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

I love the Aria, in a world of flashing RGB LED's and harsh, angular designs, it's great to see something so simple and refined. The natural elegance of the Japanese pinewood adds much more than any of the gimmicks, that are so common in the world of gaming peripherals, could.

I really love the wood on the headset! Makes it look very classy!