Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really love the Feenix Autore Keyboard

Think the design is pretty awesome and love how it looks'

ps. Good luck every body

I love how these products look, that keyboard looks great, I want it so much right now, love the design.

Ik it sounds lame but I think their mouse pad is my favorite.  I've never really seen a framed mouse pad before, and I think it's really cool!

Headset is the one i like most. and I also need new headset because my old ones are broken.

I like the headphones they look really nice and old headphones are now at the point where i have to turn the plug til i find the right Position so both sides work

So gimme

Given my PS-2 keyboard is, well, a PS-2 keyboard, I think the Feenix keyboard is simply superior, and I wouldn't mind having one. :P

if(winnerSelectingRobot == true) {    break;}

I would really like to have that headset! It looks awesome and I heard the sound quality should be superb!

It would be so cool if I would win, I never won a giveaway or something like that and I REALY Need a new Keyboard and Headset.

I personally very much like the Nascita mouse. It not only looks quite classy but has the ergonomics and materials to be very comfortable to compliment its versatile functionality

Hey Linus or to any other member of staff reading this :)

love the new projector setup its a nice addition to your already kickass office and the chairs look more comfortable then my bed. Everything look sweet but i got to say the keyboard caught my eye the second you unboxed it. I love the finish and the shape is really nice. i like keyboards that are that shape. my gaming rig i have at the moment consist of parts i pulled out of recycling bins and put together myself.

I think my favorite is the keyboard. Cherry MX just beats everything. The Mouse is pretty darn cool too though. Mousepad is nice, but the headset.. well I can't say anything, might be brilliant, but gaming headsets in general aren't up to most good quality headphones sadly. Maybe not here, I would definitely be positively surprised!

my favourite is the mouse, the extra buttons and the braided cord are amazing, I have destroyed a mouse before by plying with the cord. :P

The mouse they have looks very clean and sturdy, mine is a few years old and I could use a new one. 

The headphones is all my "thang"!

Love the wood finish, wanna try out some new headphones, but money wise, not gonna happen.

So I wanna take this opportunity for it!

I particularly need a new keyboard - my old one died, and this is what seems to be a good gaming keyboard. The mouse, headset, and mouse pad are, good, but i have decent stuff currently. It would be nice to have them though anyways, in case my old stuff also dies. I REALLY need a new keyboard!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I also am on a budget build right now, so this will help a to save lot of money!

i like the mousepad because it's just a simple mouspad not lots of unhandy things.

Damn that is one sexy ass keyboard!  I must have one... preferably a free one... don't make me spend my own hard earned money Linus! 

I love the industrial looks of the mechanical keyboard and I absolutely adore that mouse pad because it's gorgeous and rigid, not cloth. Also the headphones are extremely stylish with that wood.

Best wishes,

Silviu

I love the headset because the japanese pinewood earcups design makes it one of a kind!