Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite product is the keyboard. Just because I've been using a membrane keyboard my whole life and I would love to have a mechanical keyboard.

I adore the Feenix Autore! Recently tried the MX brown model on a friend's setup. Haven't owned a board with Cherry switches in a while, as my Unicomp Endura Pro (Buckling Spring) & Realforce HiPro (Topre) have been my daily drivers for a while...I totally miss a gaming-oriented feel & build, especially with my favorite MX switch, browns.

Fantastic update, LMG! We all hope to see more as the office continues to develop~

I just love the Feenix products, they have been un-known for me untill today. But looking at their products I got very interested. The aria headset just looks amazing. The wood gives it an distinctive look, and it also seems to be very good sound quality. Wich will be a advantage for me since I create music, and play cs:go. And to this day I have still not tried an mecanical keyboard so that would be nice, and hopefulle give me one more advantage in games like CS:GO but also writing wise. All in all I think all of their products looks super clean. And will fit the setup im building! (Will post pictures if I win :))

I love the keyboard, the Autore, it reminds me of the CM Storm Quickfire, which is my favourite keyboard by looks.

I love the look of the headphones. The japanese pine looks awesome.

Oh boy...I really like the headset, it just looks stunning.

In my opinion, I believe the Aria headset would be possibly the best out of all products. It looks very robust and includes a modern and attractive looking design, it will surely be a head turner at tournaments. I also love how sleek they are and I imagine the sound quality to be impeccable, due to many factors including the acoustic chamber. Thank for this give-away and I hope everyone the very best of luck.

Hi there from Spain! Really don't knew nothing about Fenix, there in Spain it's not that known brand. Bu that peripherials looks awesome, that mouse and mouse pad looks amazing, really in love of the mouse pad. 

I really enjoy the clean look and feel of the Autore, which is something you don't often see in gaming keyboard. Most manufacturers prefer a more flashy style with their logo plastered on every available surface.

I really like the mouse because its nice and big, and i have kinda big hands so it's nice to have a big mouse, the also look really good.

The mouse looks amazing, and seeing as my mouse is worth about $5 I'd love to get one. Keyboard + gold = I am sold :)

The Aria's are beautiful looking headphones.

Man thoose things look great, I want one now, especially the keyboard!

Fenix designs are the best points on these products!

I really like the plain, simple and mat surfaces on all peripherlas.

I prefer the Autore Keyboard, because of its simple style but huge possibilities through the best Cherry MX switches ever, the Cherry MX brown!

If I would win one of this i'll freak out! :D

The headset looks amazing...because Japanese pine wood is acoustically perfect!!!  What is the science behind the quality of the wood?  Well....let me just say, I have no idea.  But as everybody knows, stuff from Japan is amazingly perfect!  From Toyota to Yamaha, anime to hentai, FamiCom to PS4....well, you get the picture.  Oh, and I currently still rock corded (eek!) Sony MDR-AV270 headphones that I bought, IN JAPAN.  But they are slowly dying...and I would absolutely love an amazing new headset.  And all the other awesome stuff too.  You would not be disappointed picking me.  Ganbare!

I saved $200 a month for 10 months to build my very first Rig. Almost a year and many, MANY Linus tutorials later I finally have my dream computer. At the last minute however, i decided to upgrade to a better motherboard and DDR4 Ram instead of buying a mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse.. Now im stuck with my 10 year old Dell Keyboard and Mouse that came with my previous computer.. So, i sure would love to get my hands on that Feenix Keyboard and Mouse.   

I am, and always have been, a sucker for a good quality keyboard.  And Cherry MX brown switches are something I haven't experienced yet.

Close second has to be the headset.  It looks dope, and probably sounds amazing.

Very impressive Freenix

*Insert some comment about being a broke ass student in hopes it will help me win a draw that's randomly selected anyway*

I mean yeah sure, there's a mouse, keyboard and headset, but I could really use a decent mouse pad.

Good Luck everyone, free stuff is always great!  :)

I love their headsets, they look real classy, and we all know im all about dat class no swagger :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I really like these Headphones, they look pretty solid, would like to give them a try.

I currently use some 30 bucks stuff, this would be a huge improvement.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 MB: Asus Maximus VII Gene RAM: 16GB Corsair XMS3  SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB/1TB PSU: Corsair CS550M

Wow! All of these products are really awesome, but if I had to pick, I'd choose the Aria as my favourite. It has a very cool design and I like that combination of metal and wood.

All of that stuff has a very premium feel to it, looking more like a piece of art, than the hardware that you'd use every day. Especially the mousepad and the headset.

I haven't used any of Feenix products myself yet, but they seem to be very well finished and designed with much thought.

Speaking of not using it yet, can I have that keyboard please? :)