Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the keyboard is the best item as i have had one before, but my dog ate part of it and now i have to use a membrain keyboard witch isnt even a gaming one.

The mouse plz..... it looks so comfy! and really mice :P  (pun intended)

OMG the headset looks amazing!!! the design and the foam look so nice!

Tks to LTT and Feenix for this awesome giveaway ;)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

love the clean, simple and not over the top design of everything, keyboard has to be may favorite though 

Out of those 4 products, it has to go to the headset. Who has owned a headset made with Pine Wood?
Not only is it an interesting design, it is very unique. It also looks like its made out of good grade material,

seems like it you fit comfortably without rest on and hurting your ears like many muff style headsets do,

and is running rather good specs in terms drivers and sensitivity.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

I really like the the Dimora mouse pad, it looks very luxuriously, it makes you more eager to keep your desk clean.

I honestly didn't know this company until now^^

But I love the simple and plain look of the keyboard.

I'm gonna have to go with the Aria headset for the sole reason that it looks friggin' radical. Keyboard is a close second though, Looks all smooth-like, fancy.

no chance im going to miss this stuffs looks awsome ....

its my first post also 

and all the best guys 

:D

Keyboard. Definitely the keyboard: it's sexy as hell.

I really like how sophisticated and strait forward all of their products are. Each one is very beautiful being mixed with simplicity and functionality! I'm a sucker for awsome logos. The headset mentioned in the video would be my pick to listen to any music or media!

ME ME!!!

Anyway, I love the headset wood, they sure don't use the same materials as they used to, and that dark wooden color looks amazing. Just like how they used to make steel toys.

The mouse already got me when I read it had 8200 dpi, but then when it also said it was possible to change the precision and that it was plug and play without drivers, well, that's what made it right.

They seem like a computer based Bang & Olufsen, they go for the style, without killing the quality.

The keyboard has a really nice look to it, but dahm that headset looks amazing.

Im going for headset on the most awesome product, and I hope I win so i can test the product ^^

My current rig:

CPU :Intel I7 4790K , MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII , STORAGE: Plextor m6e 256Gb + WD Black 3Tb, GPU(s): 1x ASUS STRIX GTX 1060, PSU: Corsair RM1000 , CASE: Fractal Design S.

I'm usually a ghost on most forums but when i saw the giveaway on youtube i thought the design looked amazing so i signed up just for this giveaway. I like simple down to earth peritherals with single colours and this hits the right spot, especially the headphones. I consider myself a bit of a audio enthusiast considering i spent err.. 700$ - ish (yes... jesus, my pocket.) on music in my life and ive always wanted a headphone with wood chambers, anyway tl;dr i loved the look of your aria headset but the other items look great especially the mat like others said.

The headphone looks amazing :D. That color is nice and natural. Also the cushion seem extremely comfortable.

All the peripherals are amazing, but the Aria headset stands out to me. It's an all around well designed premium looking headset, I would love to win.

Oh that headset looks absolutely stunning with that wood. 

That guy that does things, and likes vintage video game consoles. 

I would absolutely LOVE that headset.  It is gorgeous.  The aesthetic appeal of it is off the charts!