Feenix Collection Giveaway

I think the wood finish on the headset make them look awesome, and the best.

Thanks for getting this great competition and for doing what you do. 

I'd say the headset just due to the look, that is some nice wood (ifuknowhatimean).

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

Love those headphones!  :wub:

Just built a new rig and this feenix set of peripherals would be perfect

Not like i'm gonna win anyway.

Still, you won't get it if you don't try... ;)

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment)

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I really like the look of the Mouse pad great design as well to keep it from coming up at the edges. Please let me win

I realy like the keyboard, beceuse of the metal look.

:D  :D  :D

I dont know which is my favourite Feenix peripheral is, I'd have to test them first *hint* *hint*

I love the design of the keyboard and specially with Cherry MXs it would be an awesome addition for my pleb setup substituting my membrane keyboard but i got to give it to those headphones... Damn, do they look nice.

Hi. I really liked all of the products from feenix that Linus showed us in his video. The mice loocks great with that siplistic loock, the mousepad has a simplistic loock as well and being all black makes the mouse usage more steady. My favorits are the keyboard and the headset. I can't choose which one i prefer, they both loock very good and simplistic, just as the mouse and the mousepad, but all four of them have also a great lux and magnificence loock.

I do would like to get those peripherals even if i have to buy them, so obviously i whant to be one of the winners, but i wouldn't comlaint if i was the three winners at the same time.

Wow I would have to choose the Autore mechanical keyboard, sharp lines with a minimalistic timeless design. The style is very different to a lot of other gaming keyboards and I think this makes it even more appealing.

Thanks for the giveaway Feenix!

The products from Feenix looks diddly-awesomeee! Especially the headphones they look comfy as hell :D I would also need a new mouse

GL to everyone

peace

HnnNGhHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHhhhGHH!!!!!!111!!!!!!

GIVEAWAY

OH OH OOOOHH, LMOST CLIMAX YE RIGHt THER OOOOuuuOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would absolutely love this! I currently don't have any accessories for my computer except for some uncomfortable headphones and basic mouse that it came with, this would be a HUGE upgrade! Also my first mechanical keyboard  :lol:

Headset looks amazing  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Have a great day!

By looks, all their products look nice but that mousepad jeez! I.Need.That.!

What I really appreciate about their products is the professional look. We all have - or had - these blinky shiny gaming peripherals with their sharp edges and futuristic look. And they're great. Mostly. Okay, some of them. But Feenix' product line looks like you could place it on every management desk and it would just look great. And nobody would know that the CEO's lunch break turns into a warzone.  :ph34r:  :D

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA

I would love to have the Feenix Productos,The mouse is amazing, and i really need another keyboard. i wash mine and didnt dry it enough, so some keys doesnt work LOL.( at least now is clean) 

And the 50mm buffer in the Aria, oh gosh, thats beautiful! 

I like the headphones the best. They look a lot better then my Bluetooth wireless non-music listening headphones. My mouse is broken and I have never owned a mechanical keyboard so this would be the best.

What's the game they're playing in the video?

Honestly all of these products sound pretty awesome to me, but I am most interested in the Aria Headset.

My favorite are headphones with microphone. They have amazing specifications along with frequencies and 50mm driver! And that stylish look... Mind blown.
Was hard to decide, rest of products looks great too :D

I can't use images :(