Feenix Collection Giveaway

Ok, Now that mouse .....COOL!!

The keyboard with cherry mx brown key switches..AMAZING!!!!

The mousepad......AWESOME!!!

But my personal favourite ...The headphones ,they look professional while managing to look AMAZING!!!  ​

Im still using a stock acer keyboard and mouse combo with my gaming pc ..Please i would love to have these products

Haven't heard or used any of Feenix products, but i am feeling very lucky today ! ! 

I am realy hyped for the Headphones !!  

Greetings from Greece :) 

The Feenix Aria headset is beautiful, looks so comfy too as compared to the headphones I'm using now. Definitely my pick out of their product line, although the minimalist design on the Autore Keyboard and the FANTASTIC decision to use MX Browns instead of those awful reds that are pushed for 'Gaming' make that super attractive too.

Very cool product line.

The Feenix Aria Headset has to be my favourite. It's beautiful and highly functional.

--Gas_Mask_

First, lets thank Feenix for taking the time to setup this giveaway for the community.

Their peripherals set the bar for high quality components and materials. The design of their products are simple yet elegant.

Each peripheral utilizes great features to deliver a quality experience to both casual users and gamers.

Damn every item if this giveaway looks realy nice.

I'd love to take home the keyboard or the headset, they have a very professional/industrial look that I liked a lot.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

So my favorite is definitely the keyboard. I wanted a mechanical keyboard for a long time since i tested a black widow at a tech store but i couldn't afford it until now because they are extremely expensive in germany and i don't earn any money at the moment. This one also looks really awesome in my opininon. Compared to other keyboards i saw while browsing amazon on the search of a mechanical Keyboard that I could actually afford it's just a huge difference which is why I think that with this keyboard I would really get the full mechanical joy while playing some of my favorite games like osu! and generally typing on it.

thanks for offering this awesome giveaway and good luck to everyone~

That would be so exhilarating to win those beautiful products. 

Feenix products looks fantastic! I appreciate the looks of the headphones and the design benefits that go with them! New and old with metal and wood is an awesome look and will make sure it lasts a long time, and I do have an appreciation for a nice set of headphones! The keyboard and mouse are great too with the functional design & ergonomics. I like having a mousepad that isn't too large and is rigid so I can use it while gaming on the couch!

Thanks Feenix for supporting Linus and having a sweet giveaway! :D

My favorite product by Feenix is their ARIA Headset because it is Very, very comfortable, and has really high definition sound. I know all of this because my friend owns one of these headsets and it is very amazing, i also like the microphone because i can use it for a lot of things like recording, doing commentaries, and all that jazz that PC Gamers do. (This was an entry into the Give away by FEENIX and LTT Community)

Aria headset= DOPE and the keyboard =AMAZING <3 big fan of u Bit Feenix <3

I love the blacked out look of the keyboard and the nice framing on the mouse pad. good stuff.

I like Feenix because they look amazing!

Please give me the stuff! :)

I would love the Feenix Aria Headshet cause it looks gorgeous and I acutally broke the old ones lol. 

And I hope to win them =D.

PS: I would like to see another scrapyard wars episode =D

I just love the finish of the headset, looks amazing! And all the other peripherals looks great and the quality of them also seems nice as well!

The headphones look superb.  I've had high quality wooden headphones and speakers before and I only ever have good things to say... other than they are not rugged enough.  The Feenix headphones look beefy and near unbreakable with metal construction.  I hope I win some peripherals! 

I won't to win please my mouse is so bad i need new one  :lol:

I would Say the Mouse is the coolest and i would like teh win it

Great Set of equipment!

Really love the look of the headphones would match my desk! Also that keyboard is one Bad A looking Keyboard!

Really would love to win!!