Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the keyboard. The wedge shape is cool because those little foldable props on other keyboards break way too often. Oh and not to mention the switches.

I really like the keyboard. The wedge shape is cool because those little foldable props on other keyboards break way too often. Oh and not to mention the switches.

Well, the keyboard is what did the thing for me...

Just entering my comment hoping to win!  As for my favourite peripheral, I'm going to have to say the keyboard because of that awesome black on black colour scheme.

Cheers!

Hey there! 

Hopefully lucky german here! ;)

first of all let me thank you for such a awesome giveaway!

I really the headphones. They look different and very well build!

Just the simple but elegant looks of the Feenix Aria Headset is just too different from other Headset they are either easy to scratch metal or cheap plastic.

I like the headset because as a bit of an audiophile, many gaming headsets just don't cut it when it comes to sound quality. The Feenix Aria headset looks very premium.

That's almost my birthday! I'd be excited for the keyboard. Never had a mechanical keyboard so I'd love to try it.

Hi. Thank you for making this possible guys, you are awesome. What I like the most about Feenix products is their logo. That's a badass phoenix right there.

I prefer the Aria headset for it's stylish design and pure sound quality! I wish you all a wonderful day! 

I like the keyboard best, because its all black and really slick looking.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi all, 

Feenix Aria Headset is the product for me!

Thank you, 

GH

The mousepad has a very visually pleasing appearance and the border is a neat addition.

Oh god that keyboard looks so smooth.

I've been needing a new one for a while now, and this would make a perfect replacement!

I really think the Nascita Mouse is my favorite.  It's a really powerful mouse without all of the gamer bling.

1 set of peripherals to go pls? I would love to get a new mouse. I have a pretty nice mouse, but the switches are actually starting to wear out and the software is losing compatibility.

I really like the Headset even though I have no idea what good the wood, especially japanese pine wood, which I didn't even know exists, is suppost to be. But it shurely looks amazing and really high quality, which is probably why its there.

I definately would to win this amazing set to upgrade from my really cheap no-name peripherals I've been using for a few years now.

Greetings from Germany

Dj-Wawa

I think that headset looks really nice and would match my desk :) Good job guys!!! Cant wait to see the winers!