Feenix Collection Giveaway

keyboard looks sick, but honestly having a backlight would have a nice addition.

I really like the Feenix Autore Keyboard and the Feenix Nascita Mouse. Ive already got a decent headset but hey a nicer free one would be awesome too!!

Hey LMG and Feenix!

I personally like the keyboard, the silk keycovers would be extremely nice with the cherry mx brown switches. That logo is nice and subtle and adds a nice touch to the products. The headphones are nice too, but the keyboard is just the complete package for me

I like the keyboard, because all of the cherry mx key switches are amazing

All of the Feenix products look excellent but I really like the headphones.

There is something delightfully arrogant about a big set of cans on your head.

They tell observers "I am aware of your existence but anything you have to say at the moment matters not!"

I've never used a Feenix product before, but I'd be super psyched to try out that Aria headset and compare that Autore to my black widow chroma.  

I like the Feenix Autore, as a simple person it's really a bit hard to find simple and elegantly designed keyboard without all the unusual shapes and ridiculous logos everywhere. the Autore has a simplistic beauty that i like.  

I absolutely adore the Feenix Autore keyboard. Its minimalist design is perfectly unassuming yet commanding, adding to a setup without glaring at you or needing to announce itself with flashing lights or extraneous features.

I like the headphones, the design looks amazing! same with the mouse. Cool giveaway too!

The Aria headset, because the wood looks beautiful.

Love that headset don't see many that look like they have a lot of work put into them.

The Autore keyboard is my favourite because I'm currently in need of a keyboard and it also looks damn sexy!  :P  :wub:

Uh, yeah, that headset is gorgeous. Please send. Thx.

Feenix Dimora Mousepad, because it looks so premium, stealthy, and its a solid mousemat, literally and figuratively!

In my opinion the keyboard is my favorite keyboard, this is because i love the style of it and think that they have done an amazing job with this. I have seen many key boards and this looks like the best one i've seen so far. Amazing work ;)

FEENIX Aria are 'Utsukushī' (beautiful) with that Japanese Pine wood.

The keybo looks really good! I would rock these gaming peripherals!

Honestly, the headset looks epic. I've never seen earphones made with wood like that. The Autore keyboard is awesome because it uses cherry mx brown switches(my favorite).