Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the ARIA headset. It's beautiful looks combined with sound quality give the ultimate experience. 

I like the headphones are my favorite because they look really comfortable and look really nice.

wow those actually look really nice! very high quality looking.  (and i love me some cherry mx browns)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Yooooo, All their products look amazing especially love the feenix inscripited in the mouse pad. But my favorite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding I want one now.

Love ya Linus

I like the mouse they are very slick and percsie and is one of the most comterable mouse my friend

Said for him and I would love to get it

I really like the headset because of its design, the wood just accents it very nicely!

I'd say my favorite peripheral out of the set (The mouse pad, Keyboard, and the headphones) would have to be the Autore Keyboard. The simplicity in the construction really caught my eye. Call me a sucker but I love the "clean industrial space age" look. One thing that really surprised me was the construction of the keyboard which is an aesthetic design inspired by the monolith in Kubrick's "2001: A Space odyssey". That fact alone was really fascinating, I actually have a friend that uses this Keyboard with his gaming rig, and I can say from first hand experience that the keystrokes are phenomenal! Crisp and clean with a great response rate. When I saw the giveaway I had to come to the forums to sign up and try my hand at winning such a great peripheral for my own rig!

The headset looks very nice especially with the wood finish on it. I think its my favorite product.

I think I like the Aurore Keyboard the most. Looks so stylish, and I need a new keyboard. 

I used to be quite active here.

My favorite product by Feenix is the Nascita because it look sleek, comfortable, and offers a professional look (and hopefully professional experience).

I think the Aria Headset looks amazing and is therefore my favorite, I don't really think the other gear can compare with my current Razer gear..

I've never used a Feenix product but of the 4 above I would have to choose the Autore keyboard. What I wouldn't give for a sleek mechanical beauty with Cherry MX brown switches. The peripherals all look very professional and considering my current setup (which can only be described as subpar) I would love to receive them too.

My favourite is definitely the Feenix Autore, minimalist design with clean lines that would look amazing with any setup. 

The Autore keyboard looks really nice, very minimalistic design. Would love to have that in my rig

Feenix is the best because their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Some may even go as far to say "Is rly good"

I really dig the clean aestethic of the feenix Dimora. It honestly looks amazing!

I love how the headphones and keyboard look. So if I don't win I guess I'll have to save my pennies to buy them myself.

P.S. if you know why this is in comic sans you're very cool!!!

All 4 are my favorite. The Aria Headset is obviously better quality than the earphone that i'm using, and the Nascita Mouse > my old-ass Microsoft mouse, the keyboard and mousepad look really high end. I will be one of the 3 winner for sure because November 11 is my birthday, so all the luck in the world is on my side!

Made an account for this;P

I just love the feel of mx brown switches and the stealthy look of that matte finish.

The headphones simply look amazing. Whatever protein leather is, it looks like earadise.