Feenix Collection Giveaway

Those headphones look like they'd be my favourite, a high quality, non-leaking, sturdy pair of headphones to replace my very leaky Sennheiser hd 201.

The mouse is my favorite. The Feenix Nascita looks comfy as heck. Nothing like a good looking and comfy mouse.

My favorite is the headset just because of the quality and looks.

Love the videos linus 

The keyboard looks pretty great. I love the feel of cherry mx switches like the one in the Autore keyboard, and I would love to be able to boast one on my new gaming rig.

My favorite peripheral out of all of these is definitely the headphones. The Feenix Aria Headset looks stunning!

The mouse is my favorite product because it looks great, I would be delighted if I could get my hands on one

I am a 16 year old student who currently is in a computer programming class in school. These such items would help with my class at home to help insure that i were to work at my maximum efficiency level. The item The item that I am most intersted in would be the Headphones becuase, I would be able to view the class videos at home and at school with no issues whatso ever and as a bonus, Music would most likeley seem great. I have been using techquicki and LinusTechTips as a learning channel to help increase my knowledge on computers and technology such thati can name the Specs of all the phones in my class and other technology related stuff. I want to pursue a carreer in computer technology and you have inspired me to do so. But back to topic, the Items on this giveaway would give me a much needed upgrade and boost to my confort and studying area. Thank you for your time

- Andrew M. Knight

FL. USA

Well, I'd like one because my pc speakers are going so I do need a new audio solution. I also think that sleek and professional looking products look the best and it would be nice to have a matching set.

The mouse and keyboard look ballin af and i have been told that the keyboard is pretty good.  :)

I like the Autore Keyboard just because of how it looks! 

The headset seems pretty rad. It's got a really unique design and seems like it would be quite comfy to use.

I would love to win because my current periferals are the worst possible. Also, I know Feenix make amazing periferals, because my brother has a Feenix keayboard and mouse, and I LOVE them!

Pls i fan need these things very much. Thanks  :)

To be honest I had never heard about the brand before this, but one thing I noticed right away is how nice and professional all the gear looks. after looking at their website I am blown away, I think I will be buying something from them if I don't happen to win; but those headphones are my favorite by far, they just look sexy.

That mouse--totally amazing! Everything has a great shine on it but that mouse has some excellent ergonomics

Personally, I like the mouse pad because it just looks fantastic and will match the color scheme of my monitors and case nicely. 

The keyboard looks like it operates amazingly! I got a Razer one a while back and it just isn't doing me right!

The aesthetics of all their products are amazing, but the monolithic minimalist block of a keyboard that is the Autore looks so sturdy you could easily smash any rabid badgers into the ground.  I would proudly rock that thing on my desk.

I'd like the keyboard because my mother works in an office and her keyboard is crap. If I won, I would give her the keyboard as a late birthday gift. I like it because it uses Cherry MX brown switches and it has all the features she needs.

I like the headphones! They look very comfy! Thanks for all you do, guys!

Getting a new keyboard would be pretty cool considering I had to downgrade to a membrane keyboard...Thanks!

I would reall enjoy having those sweet sweet peripherals In my hands.