Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'm liking the look of those headphones they look super comfortable for long sessions of gaming and the pine chambers look beautiful, making the headphones look of a high quality as am sure can be said for the actual sound of them too. The Keyboard also looks great, I've never owned a good keyboard so I have no idea how good cherry switches are but all I hear is good things about them, and the design is minimal and looks great.

Thanks for the giveaway feenix!

I'm kind of stuck between the mouse pad and headset on this occasion. The mousepad has a really nice unique finish to it which is incomparable to a steel series mousepad.

However, the headset has a really nice look to it in terms of the pinewood. I have no idea what the sound would be like, however I could imagine that with the way it's designed, it looks like it could produce some good sound with those 50mm drivers!

I think I prefer the headset overall, was a hard decision.

Again, thank you for the giveaway guys! Good luck to everyone.

CPU: AMD 5800X                                            RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB (3200MHz)                                                OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit                                         

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC           Storage: WD SN750 1TB + Samsung 860 Evo 500GB + 2TB Seagate HDD         Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow                                       

MOBO: MSI X570 Tomahawk (Wi-Fi)              PSU: Corsair RM 850x                                                                                             CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black        

Mouse: Corsair M55                                        Keyboard: Corsair K55                                                                                            Headset: HyperX Cloud II                                           

I love the look of the Pine on the headset, making it my favorite product you guys have. So cool :D

I've tried one of Feenix's keyboards before and loved their feel. The build was of very high quality. I would love to win this giveaway!

Feenix Autore Keyboard because of its simple design.

My favorite thing is the Aria headset, because it looks so sleek. (Also because I had previously no idea that there was such thing as a japanese pine )

I really liked the uniqueness of the mousepad and I would really like to try it out for high skilled csgo matches!

The other stuff were also nice and I loved them fancy keycaps!

I like the looks of all peripherals. Especially keyboard it's just so stealthy :) not to mention the quality...

I love the headphones, they match all the furnature in my room.

Loving the look of the autore keyboard. It looks much more stylish than a traditional gaming keyboard, and and I love that

I absolutely love the Headphones, I took a look at them online and they look amazing compared to what i currently use. The wood on the exterior is absolutely beautiful and it highlights the really solid construction of the headband. 

I would like to wish good luck on everybody else entering this competition, and I sincerely thank Feenix for this giveaway.

/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\

01010011 01000101 01001110 01000100 00100000 01001000 01000101 01001100 01010000 00101100 00100000 01010000 01000101 01001110 01000111 01010101 01001001 01001110 01010011 00100000 01000101 01010011 01000011 01000001 01010000 01000101 01000100 

A mighty hello to both Linus and FEENIX! From the list of peripherals given my favorite is split between the Autore Keyboard and the Nascita Mouse.

Both are sleek yet look very robust in my eyes, the logo being a nice eye pleaser. For the Keyboard I'm a fan of minimalist designs, while extras are nice, sometimes you just want a high quality Keyboard and nothing else. It's design being inspired by the monolith in "2001: A Space Odyssey" speaks to the sci-fi fan in me, I'd love just looking at it rest on my desk alongside using it.

The Nascita Mouse looks very slick, elegant even. Matte finish, looks incredibly comfortable, I could see myself binge gaming with the Nascita for hours on end- so long as it fits my hand.

That's the only reason why the Autore pushes ahead of the Nascita. Regular sized Keyboards give me no problem. Mice on the other hand, pun not intended, I need to be a little more particular in my choices.

So my choice would be the Autore Keyboard over the other 3.

I like the minimalist, sleek and stealthy looking design of the Autore Keyboard. Also, the wood finish on the Aria headphones is so sexy!

"Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

My favourite is definitely the Nascita mouse. It looks so good!!! Hope I win just for that!

The keyboard looks rather 'dank'. Wouldn't mind it as I'm sure it would be a dam sight better than my current one which cuts out all the time.

which one I like the most, the headset.

Why: "I like it" Daithti De Nogla

The Keyboard, I love mechanical keyboards and I'd love to try the one from Feenix :D.

I like the the headset because it looks really sharp looking. I'm sure it sounds great too.

I like the the headset because it looks really sharp looking. I'm sure it sounds great too.

I think these periherals are awesome especiall the headset and mouse! I would love to have this, but being disabled on a very strict income i have to cross my fingers on this superb giveaway!

"So, those headphones look totally sweet....probably won't win, let's check them out on their web site..."

I am absolutely blown away by these things. The build quality looks amazing, the aesthetics are incredible, and the little finishing touches are what make these headphones beautiful. The simple fact that Feenix haven't compromised on the above by attempting to add a mic that is housed within the headset is great. Just a simple Lavalier style mic. Who'd have thought that this would work....Feenix did. Great choice. 

If I had £165 in my bank account that wasn't already allocated, I would be saying "Shut up and take my money!" to Feenix right now. 

The build quality appears to be a strong theme that carries over to the other peripherals, I would love to have them all sat on my desk. I want to touch them.