Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'd love to have that headset, it is so beautiful!

The Aria headset is my favorite, I've never seen a headset so good looking in my life.

I personally like all the products and specially their logo, but if I had to choose, I like the Aria Headset. I find this the best product be cause of the modern wood design that Feenix put on the head set.

Firstly, i'm really looking for a keyboard and just my luck i watch Linus today. I am hoping to win this beautiful Feenix mechanical gaming keyboard.  This is the first time i heard of FEENIX brand and my first impression is the brand looks premium and i like how the logo looks too. Good luck to everyone!

I read this in Nick's voice

Love feenix for doing a giveaway, great company :)

The headset... you can never have a good enough headset, or enough headset... once your kids (5 of them) get ahold of one, and break it....

I don't own any of their products but i'm really digging the headphones.

On top of being an avid gamer, i'm also a DJ, so I thoroughly enjoy good quality audio. It doesn't hurt that they are very sexy!

All-in-all, very impressive. I would be blessed to win this giveaway and would make great use out of all three products!

The mouse and mouse mat look really good, I really like the mouse mat because of the matt colour and the shiny material surrounding it and it looks really unique!

The keyboard is easily my favorite out of all of them because of the Cherry MX Brown key switches, which I mean come on, have no competition. Tag team that with a 2014 key layout and a stellar design and you have yourself a pretty solid keyboard. Recently I've been looking at Feenix for their keyboards because of their cherry mx brown key switches. To top it all off Feenix gives you "silk screen" key caps which, I have never used, but in theory sound pretty freakin awesome. In conclusion I've been looking at Feenix's products for some time now and the only complaint I can give them without testing their products is the price, although it is expected with such premium components and build materials so a free one would be pretty nice.

I have actually been saving up for some feenix product but then my water cooling leaked and had to buy that I like the mouse the most because I live in a family which doesn't use technology alot and things that look really flasshy and jagged usually get commented on by my parent and I would like my setup to not look SUPER SHINY'n stuff. This is the reason why I would like to have these items that you are giving away. thanks.

The Autore looks awesome, and I really like look of the mouse. I really need both as my current ones are dying ;-;

I need this, only got the generic keyboard and mouse

Hello ,
I'm used Feenix Autore about of a year and it's great keyboard. Nicely look and quickly response keys are awesome. Keep doing things this the same quality ! 

The Keyboard looks pretty sweet. Brown Switches are the best!

Aria Headset looks most awesome, and would be fun to have wooden headset with my wooden pc. 

Headset for sure! I've always just made due with a $10 Radio Shack headset I've had for 10 years or so. Nothing high quality, just consistent and reliable.

The FEENIX Aria looks amazing and is right up in my comfort zone design-wise, classy but powerfull! well played FEENIX.

Hello, I would be most interested in the keyboard. I like it for it's style and the fact that it has mx browns, also my current keyboard is quite old.

the Aria headset, it really shows the quality they put into their products.

I love that headset, looks amazing

I need a new headset. The dog ate my old one. 

Wow, those looks great. i pray to you lord linus