Feenix Collection Giveaway

would love to try brown switches because i never had them and i really like the headphones look with pine wood.

Mouse looks amazing too with mouse pad.

I just got a new gaming pc and mon and need decent gaming gear!!!!! <3  :D

Well the Aria looks great and I'm kinda sure it sounds great, too.

Regards

Havent ever tried any of FEENIX product, but I'd love to

Hello! :rolleyes:

I've never owned a mechanical keyboard, so therefore is must be the Feenix keyboard that are my favourite. I've never heard of the brand, but the products sure look good and seem to ooze quality :D

Thank you for doing the giveaway ^_^

Want a serious answer?

Probably the Dimora mousepad, becasue its so slick and subtle. It looks badass, to me. Either that or the headphones, because i mean, who doesn't like wooden headphones. That's rad.

Want a not so serious answer?

Jut gibe me iet arelready

That keyboard for sure, love the matte finish and subtle key markings. :)

Rarely am I serious, but I'll try to make it obvious when I am :)

my favorite Feenix product would be the headphones.  they look super awesome and i would love to win some along with the mouse, mouse pad, and keyboard.

I think myself along with a lot of others will be saying the headset is the best looking, I mean it's got wood! (Not that sort of wood you dirty minded fool)

Either way, thanks for the giveaway guys!  :D

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The headset looks realy good , the wood loks classi on it , and i like the keyboard . The mice a cant use it looks like it is only for riggth hands use so not my choice but it is always the problem with ergo shaped mouses.   :D

I want this because that Aria headset LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING and it isn't covered in buttons I'll never use or millions of lights that will annoy the crap out of me after 5 minutes of looking at them.

Plus I'd be happy with just winning those boxes, I mean, damn.

Feenix knows how to make premium looking peripherals ...  those headphone look absolutely stunning!

Cool looking gear. I really like those headsets, are they better than Beats? Just kidding, keep up the good work.

This is a pretty cool giveaway. If I could choose which one I like the most, I'd probably choose the mouse

it looks relly nice and i like ther products so yhea

(and i need new gaming gear)

Cause its dope, I really love that keyboard :D no doubt about the other accessories too :D

The Feenix headset looks absolutely incredible. O

Pure beauty. I'm very excited about this giveaway because I've not been able to pick up a set of Feenix peripherals on my own. Good luck all!