Feenix Collection Giveaway

Dear god the headphones look glorious. Please TechTip gods give me some love with some free stuff! GL HF

My favorite Feenix product has to be the Autore keyboard. It is my favorite product because I am currently using a very old keyboard and the Autore looks awesome!

The Autore keyboard looks sexy as hell if you'd ask me! 

Super excited! Really looking forward to finally upgrade from my Turtle Beach x12.

i never have tryed there ting but i wont to win becose i only have an old keybord were the spacebar dosnt work an a old logitech mice 

I love and want a mechanichal keyboard..the Feenix Autore would looks really good on my setup

i like the keyboard most and loved to get that :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Dat mouse is elegant! It looks so much better than my current no name brand mouse. It is very clean when when compared to other gaming mice and I really like that.

My favorite would probably be the keyboard, as mechanical keyboards are really nice and work amazingly

I really like all of them! They're are elegant and simple

Please notice me sempai!

I'm building a new pc to replace my old laptop but i realized i don't have budget for keyboard  :( . I like all the products that Feenix do but my favourite product is their logo  :)  it is SEXY and my love the look of it.

I'm Linus too. (:

Well, since I recently spilled coffee on my Corsair keyboard and Razer mouse im not stuck with a very very old and LOUD dell keyboard mouse combo, christmas still seems a while away and this is difficult to bare with! ill not even begin to describe my TurtleBeach EarForce X1 headset, cant sleep for a week after wearing those, but anyway enough of me.

I actually really like FEENIX products! modern and professional finish, my room is quite modern with similar colors and im a photographer too, could really get some brilliant shots for their page! 

Also love your stuff Linus! been building computers from a little age yourself, always entertained by your channel. New scrapwars is awesome too!

I would Pick The Feenix Keyboard Because I'm using an old Windows 2007 keyboard witch is terrible for Gaming.

I'd Also Pick The Mouse and The Mousepad because I Need a new mouse and I have to deal with a old poopy Ball Mouse.... It's Weird.

Thanks

I love them and love free stuff hahhahaahahah ;)

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The products of Feenix look very luxorious, especially the keyboard with the black letters on the keycaps. It is kind of hard to get keyboard with brown switches over here, so this may be the way to obain one. Also, the wood on the headset looks freakin' awesome!

The autore keyboard is pretty cool, especially considering my old keyboard just broke

That Aria headset looks amazing, the wood adds a nice touch to it! i want one!