Feenix Collection Giveaway

I want the Feenix Gear because, I like birds and WOOD.

Also I think all of their products are nice just because their name is analogous to Phoenix. :)

i like the FEENIX Autore, because the key caps are so nice and almost all black but you can still see the letters on it.

The Autora Keyboard is definetly one stealthy looking keyboard. But should even work in a low light environment, despite not having backlighting. But it is only the second place on my list

The Aria Headset is nice because it doesn't tries to come across as a blatant Gaming Headset. And it definetly works for other occurances as well. If it features the promised sound it definetly works for livemixing at any event you can imagine. It also has the added benefit, that you can take the mic and move it's signal through a mixer which should work fine for a talkback or even intercom purposes. This makes it take the first place on my list by far.

Good luck to everyone else. May the winners have some nice Peripherals.

Would like to change the peripherials, the headphones are the best, wood all the way

For me as a person who love listen to music, the headset is my favorite Feenix product. They look very comfortable and wood finish is amazing.

it loooks so beautifull me loves the headset already

I like the haedset beacause the Japanese Pine feels and looks good.

(It would look better on my desk)

The Autore Keyboard is my favourite because it is rocking MX browns (which are my favourite!)

Well all the products seem amazing but to me my personal favorite from the looks would be the headset with the wood on the outside the leather ear moufs and just overall seems amazing comfortable and more.

I like all those products especially the headset, because of their elegant style. Those puppies would look really nice in my office. :)

All of the Feenix products looks amazing!

First, the Mousepad: I never tried a solid mousepad and the Feenix logo that is like engraved into the surface looks really nice !

The keyboard, solid black and almost invisible letters.. that is just my type of keyboard, with no led's or others accessories making it too "gamery" plus it has brown switches, my favourites.

The headset looks really premium with an aluminium and wooden construction, I already own hi-fi headphones since 2011 it's maybe the time to change!

And finally the mouse, th aesthetics of this mouse have been seen a lot. my current mouse, a 2nd hand gigabyte m6900 has the same shape but looks bigger (and is too big for me ) another thing the Nascita seems to have is a good quality material, not a sweaty plastic .

Well,I hope I could win because the Feenix products looks really amazing!

Good luck everyone !

The keyboard is one of the best looking keyboard I've ever seen. So clean and simple, yet beautiful!

I think it is to hard to pick one, But if I had too, it would be the headset because I love the look.

I'd love the Aria Headset, I've always been a fan of wooded finishes on products and I'm in dire need of a headset to complete my set up

Those wood headphones tho, looking classy! and who does not like that keyboard ;)

holy crap those headphones!!!! they look awesome, bet they sound even better. would love to win the pack!!!

I think the best in this giveaway is the headset, never tried them but man they look confy I always get ear-pain with my 30$ one (guess why...) 

anyway thank you for this opportunity!

Been watching for awhile and how great the products of this giveaway look got me to finally register and comment.

I would love these!

i want them. since the winner is picked at random i dont think a reason is required. but il give one anyway.. i spent my life savings to go to japan for vacation. i bought these extreamly expensive japanese pinewood ricebowls painted and polished by a master bowlmaker over 8 years so wooden headphones is somethin i just have to have..