Feenix Collection Giveaway

All their products look amazing especially love the feenix inscripited in the mouse pad. But my favourite accessory is the headset, it looks amazing great materials wood, metal and soft padding I want one now. They look great.

It would be great if I won thanks :wub:

:wub:  :wub:

It look awsome, I love that keyboard, so fancy.

Please, now I need one!!

I think the headset would be the best...I've never seen wood cups that deep before

I love sooo mutch those headphones :o!and I for real need a new set,mine just dound a little wird those day, and the mice i still have the razor i bougth 6 years ago hah... plz feenix help me ;p

The Autore because of the simple and elegant design and that BLACK , ARIA that nice wood

My favourite product is the Feenix Aria Headset because it looks awesome. I really hope I win because I've got old and poor quality peripherals.

I think my favorite is probably the keyboard.  It looks simple and sleek, and I have probably an erotically unhealthy preference for Cherry MX Brown switches.  The Dimora is definitely a close second, though.  The design looks great and it'd look pretty boss with my setup.

Would defiantly be the headset and the mouse pad. That Japanese pine woods looks amazing and i bet sounds even better! and the mouse pad. Gosh best looking mouse pad i have seen. The logo really does make it 10/10. 

i really hope i win. Love the show guys and keep it up! 

I would like to win because all of these products look like art pieces and not just peripherals. If I dont win I think I'm going to buy the Dimora(mousepad) anyway.

I never really had a mechanical keyboard and to try the Feenix one would be a real joy to me. The mouse sounds like one of the best and those headphones look awesome. I would love to own each and every one of them. Then make my friends jealous. :D

I like the keyboard most since im using rubber dome keys. Im lookting for the free stuff xD

I'm liking the headphones! Currently using my phones ear phones, so I nice set of headphones would be pretty awesome! :)

I'd like to enter but I can't tell you which product is their best since I've never tried anyone of them.

But i really love the headphones, bcs of wood, they look beautiful and all match well.

I have used a fee nix keyboard before and how smooth the buttons were and how soft the keys felt were amazing and I would love to have a new gaming keyboard because I'm tired of regular keyboards thank you guys for having this giveaway and providing it to your fans it makes me happy :)

I like the look of these products and a friend of mine has one of their keyboards and its my favorite keyboard. These would also be a nice upgrade from the HP kayboard im using that has a vista logo on it thats how old it is...

All their product are premium build so it really kinda hard to say which one is the best one, but if have to choose the best one is Feenix Aria Headset. it is a love at a first sight, those japanese pinewood make me drool ^_^

That headset looks so comfortable and the mouse pad is perfection. *drool*

Good Luck everyone!

They all look pretty darn cool, but my personal favourite would have to be the Nascita Mouse as that looks the sleekest.

Wow, the Aria headset looks very very comfortable! I'll have to say, that one is my favorite!