Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favourite product of theirs is the their headsets, especially compared to broken astros.

i would love them all. Been wanting to try a nice gaming mouse instead of the Logitec Trackball!! The headset looks super comfey as well!!

They all look great, but I have to choose the keyboard. Full key rollover and support for a PS/2 adapter are great features to have in a keyboard.

those headphones are very very impressive ....
i really liked that they kept it very simple and didnt overdone the gamers theme as most of manufacturers do  nowadays 
from pictures it looks like they will deliver performance with decency 
hope i will be one among winners .

The aria headset definitely. Dat wooden desing :D

The mouse mat is my favourite, the minimalistic design with solid edges makes it look executive and durable

If I had to choose, I'd go with the headphones based solely on their visual merits.

In my opinion, their headphones seems to be my personal favourite as i really like wood headphones.

I love the look of the headphones they have an extremely premium look

and they will make a good adition to my set up

I will play your game of chance... this time... next time you may not be so lucky.

Do you even fan bro? The person with the most cf/m wins at computers.

The keyboard is my favourite, it's a simple mechanical keyboard that doesn't look like it came from out of space and also doesn't look like sh*t.

look at that mouse it looks so cool and "premium" yeaaaaa i want it now NOW

The headphones, they look really magnificent with the wooden earcups. The mousepad comes close second with the nice framed look.

Keyboard looks simple and yet so good and "premium" and those keys looks stainless steelish verry nice gl to all

The Feenix Autore Keyboard would have to be my favorite. The full keyboard feature and design are pretty classy. 

I would like to enter this awesome peripheral giveaway,

The keyboard is my absolute favorite, reason for this is the awful pain in the butt called my bachelor thesis. This thing is almost 100 pages long already and in the process of writing it I have come to hate every single keyboard I got my hands on, those were all non-mechanical though. Either the feedback was no good or the designer commited a deadly sin by reducing the size of the left shift button, resulting in me hitting the backslash every single time I wanted to use a \\\C\\\A\\P\\\I\\\T\\A\L\\ letter. I would love to get my hands on a great mechanical keyboard like the Feenix Autore but i just can't justify spending over €150,- on a keyboard, no matter how big the inconvenience.

That about wraps up my motivational letter, good luck to everyone!

My favourite product from this great line up is definitely the Feenix Aria headphones, as I am a huge audiophile  :) and love the stylish looks and amazing specifications of this pair!! 

Hey,

I love the Feenix Nascita and have had one since i bought it after i saw it on reckfuls stream probably 3 or 4 years ago. Sadly it broke 3 month ago so i hope i can maybe win a new one.