Help me pick a gamer tag!

eHamm

Alright, I want to pick something that I can hopefully use with everything now. I hate having like twenty different usernames that I don't care too much about and just thought of on the spot. Maybe you guys can help?

So far I have two that I like:

autonEmi

emiry

Probably thinking way too much into this, but whatevs. I like the above because they relate to my name (Emi/Emily). If someone wants to help me out and think of something better, feel free! Thanks :D

Alright, I want to pick something that I can hopefully use with everything now. I hate having like twenty different usernames that I don't care too much about and just thought of on the spot. Maybe you guys can help?

So far I have two that I like:

autonEmi

emiry

Probably thinking way too much into this, but whatevs. I like the above because they relate to my name (Emi/Emily). If someone wants to help me out and think of something better, feel free! Thanks :D

xxX_FaZE_Dick_Bitch_Xxx

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

XxX_EHamez_XxX

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX_Pu$$Y_$LaY3R_xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

hqdefault.jpg

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

What's your last name? Does it sound cool? 

I literally just took my last name.

just a few suggestions:

-pu$$yd3stroyer5009

-t4c0_34t3r_3

-jew

-d0r1t0_drinker+mt-d3w_3at3r-9000

-JOHN CENA

-steak knife fapper

-sniffer

I can come up with some more none of these are the perfect one

Oh man my last name is terribly uncool xD naaah

Favourite video game character? (admittedly it's probably taken, but modifying it or having a series of backup names helps (I have something like 5 variations))

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Oh man my last name is terribly uncool xD naaah

I put optic then my last name for my psn, can't get any cringeier than that.

Arctic Supreme

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

take your first and last name and try and use just those letters to come up with something cool =]

Your favourite font!

--XxX--Ch0M1cz_SzhanZ--XxX--

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Your favourite font!

I doubt Times New Roman would make a good username...

[witty signature]

Sargent_Dickbutt

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

|//--R3kt-1nG B4lLz--\\|

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Same.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd