Tell us a little bit about yourself, introduce yourself

VAkena

I'm still relatively new to the Linus Tech Tips forums and I just wanna get to know some of you guys. I'll kick it of by introducing myself:

Well, I'm still in school starting yr 11 (Australian schooling system) and currently studying Software Design and Development, Multimedia, English (compulsory) Advanced, Mathematics General 2, Business Studies and Studies of Religion 2 (compulsory). I plan to go to university and ultimately become a project manger in the field of IT

Now its your turn... Have fun with it

My bio on here says it all.

17, work at the top radio station in my area, 6'5", have a love for cars, have my own YouTube channel, heavy metal, pop punk, and I like concerts.

I also mainly use these forums for the car thread, as a lot of the forums have gone down hill in the last few months

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Im 14 ive been to prison 17 times so dont player hate on me! I got put in for 2 years for walking around town with a stark erection.

I dropped school at the age of 3.

tl;dr Im a straight up G

Hello, new user!

I am 21.

Goal of mine is to transfer from a community college to major in Bioengineering. 

I have cancer but doing maintenance chemo. No relapse after 1 year 1 month. Congrats to me and thanks to my large supply of cannabis oil.

Entire life has been hell from day 0 but I still get up somehow.

Hobbies: Political science, biology, video games, philosophy, economics, computers and technology in general, and experimenting with drugs.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

What's there to tell?

25, currently working for a government agency (not allowed to say which). Have been building PCs since I was about 7, mainly from donated parts, bought my own rig at 19, on revision 3 as of now. Never really one for study, did a year of electrical engineering (passed) but never went back. I don't drive, prefer to cycle everywhere (I have a nice bike), would rather be on the receiving end of a vehicle than the poor person trapped inside a death wagon. Hobbies include (road/mtb) cycling, hiking, gaming (no preference to genre), pastel coloured horses and assembling computers. Despite my awkward timezone (GMT+12), I'm keen for a game of whatever when I'm online, hit me up if you want to game.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

I'm KemoKa. I'm a Fox Loli. IRL I am not a fox loli, but when on the internet, for all intents and purposes, I am a fox loli. My fox loli self is around 8-12 years old... I think? My IRL self is a sad, basement-dwelling high school graduate, but that's a secret! Hey, at least he's got a stable, well-paying job and good long-term plans.

I like hugs. I will probably hug you at some random point, for no apparent reason. And that is because I need no reason to hug people.

*huggles*

KemoKa is pronounced with a short "e" and the accent on the Ke. Sorry, no hard feelings if you mispronounce it, it's just that Kreestuh from teampgp has already attempted pronouncing my name about a dozen times and failed.

Nice to meet you all! :D

I'm 15, living in the beautiful state of Maine (US). As a hobby I build PCs (and get paid for it too!), produce music (mainly electronic; love trap, chillout, bass house, and bounce, as well as orchestral (mostly remakes of other songs here!)). I work as a sound designer, costume designer, stage manager, and grip, for a local theatre. I go to a school (which is massive, and cost nearly 50 million dollars to build), yet you cant even play Agar.io on the internet there, so yeah, being a geek sucks when I'm at school. Anyway, pm me if you wanna talk! Nice meeting you all!!

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Why not!

I'm 24

I run my own business that Consults in IT, Runs VPS, web hosting and webpage design and trying to expand into telecom (pbx, voip, data etc)

I am also a IT Contractor working with a few company onsite stuff setting up printers, flash a PC, plug shit in a server (government related mostly, have done work for dell and lenovo) and I work as a part time SysAdmin which i do from almost anywhere

I am personally expanding into Photography, Videography and Audio (through Lynda.com lol and its help to keep up too date with my cisco certs)

I like cars, bikes, engines, building with wood and i play PC games, Xbone, X360 

I live in Aus but i am from Edmonton, Canada

CPU : i7 5820k l MB : ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER/3.1 l RAM : 64GB l GPUs : GTX 970 l Case : Corsair 350D l SSD 2x250gb HDD 2x3tb Raid0 l CS750M PSU
CPU : i7 920 l MB : Gigabyte GA-Ex58-UD5 l RAM : 24 GB  l Case : CoolerMaster Silencio l 3x3TB Raid 5 l  Corsair VS650 | ESXI 5.5
Asus G551VW | i7 6700HQ | 32 GB | GTX 960M | 500 GB Samsung mSata | 1TB WD 

I am 18, i like driving cars and playing with computers.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

22/M/PH

On the last few trials of purgatory known as college...

In a field that is very important but very few know about...

A field that deals with all knowledge known and unknown to man...

I'm 15, living in the beautiful state of Maine (US). As a hobby I build PCs (and get paid for it too!), produce music (mainly electronic; love trap, chillout, bass house, and bounce, as well as orchestral (mostly remakes of other songs here!)). I work as a sound designer, costume designer, stage manager, and grip, for a local theatre. I go to a school (which is massive, and cost nearly 50 million dollars to build), yet you cant even play Agar.io on the internet there, so yeah, being a geek sucks when I'm at school. Anyway, pm me if you wanna talk! Nice meeting you all!!

you get paid to build computers at 15? Damn.

The man, the myth, the legend.

23 years old. Living in sweden, Want to move but debt is keeping me here.

Currently in school again. Reading up my grades for university studies (Historian)

Hobbies are:

Metalwork/Fabrication,Welding,Working on cars,Historical studies,Racing,Gaming,Driving,Cooking,Interior decorating,Prop making,Writing etc etc

Got an entire bio on my profile. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Senior in HS, interested in cars, computers/tech, sports, rap music, and learning about various things that interest me. Live in Los Angeles, California :D

Taking AP Physics, AP compotition, Economics, Engineering Design and Development, and AP Calculus. I love calculus...

I wanna got to college and major in mechanical engineering. 

Welcome to the forums :)

System: Thinkpad T460

I'm KemoKa. I'm a Fox Loli. IRL I am not a fox loli, but when on the internet, for all intents and purposes, I am a fox loli. My fox loli self is around 8-12 years old... I think? My IRL self is a sad, basement-dwelling high school graduate, but that's a secret! Hey, at least he's got a stable, well-paying job and good long-term plans.

I like hugs. I will probably hug you at some random point, for no apparent reason. And that is because I need no reason to hug people.

*huggles*

KemoKa is pronounced with a short "e" and the accent on the Ke. Sorry, no hard feelings if you mispronounce it, it's just that Kreestuh from teampgp has already attempted pronouncing my name about a dozen times and failed.

Nice to meet you all! :D

You're very enthusiastic! I like that! Nice to meet you dude/dudette

I'm either be the nicest person you'll ever meet or the biggest asshole on the planet. I all depends on whether or not you agree with me.

I like to make inappropiate jokes and I have a very dark sense of humour. 

This goes for both my online self and my real life self.

My life story is already pretty well documented on the forum, so most people are probably tired of hearning it.

But, welcome to the forum @VAkena

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm either be the nicest person you'll ever meet or the biggest asshole on the planet. I all depends on whether or not you agree with me.

I like to make inappropiate jokes and I have a very dark sense of humour. 

This goes for both my online self and my real life self.

My life story is already pretty well documented on the forum, so most people are probably tired of hearning it.

Bur, welcome to the forum @VAkena

As for me, I like to argue both sides then ultimately come to a sound conclusion with the other. I've often been referred to as the negotiator and regulator because of my inability to choose a side.

Hi, I'm Gale. I'm a mid-twenties young adult who's pretty bubbly in person. I'm generally interested in food, animals, and tech/gadgets. I work in the field of art, but whenever I'm not busy, I love to hang out with people.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Hi, I'm Gale. I'm a mid-twenties young adult who's pretty bubbly in person. I'm generally interested in food, animals, and tech/gadgets. I work in the field of art, but whenever I'm not busy, I love to hang out with people.

Well, hi, nice to meet you!

I am 18, i like driving cars and playing with computers.

Nice and simple!