People Overreacting to the Geforce Experience Sign Up Situation

OfficialJsP

The real issue is that it starts off with an email for drivers but where does it end

I take one step today who knows what will happen tomorrow? Where will it end? Me being forrest gump running back and forth across america because of one step i took?

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D

I take one step today who knows what will happen tomorrow? Where will it end? Me being forrest gump running back and forth across america because of one step i took?

or you paying for drivers

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I have registered my gpu with nvidia. It even says you can in the manual. Good try on calling me out though (;

No, you can't.

Register your NVIDIA branded GeForce Graphics Card purchased at Best Buy or NVIDIA.com and receive technical support, warranty services, and full access to our automatic email notifications on product and driver updates.

*Note: this is ONLY for the GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, GTX 970, GTX 770 and GTX 760 "by NVIDIA" cards sold exclusively at Best Buy or NVIDIA.com.

Source: http://www.nvidia.com/page/support_product_registration.html

So you claiming you registered your "MSI Geforce 960 4GB"(from your profile) is a complete farce and you know it.

Unless you bought a different GPU, Nvidia branded mind you NOT "MSI", then by all means ignore my replies. But from what I've seen you're lieing.

or you paying for drivers

Or a subscription to Geforce Experience 

CPU i7 4770k (4.5ghz OC) | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-x | GPU 980ti G1 Gaming (1562 mhz) | Mobo EVGA z87 Stinger | RAM 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast 1866mhz | PSU EVGA 850w B-2 | Storage Seagate 2tb hdd 7200rpm(main storage) & Samsung 840 EVO 250gb (boot drive) | Case Corsair 250D

Had problems with Windows RDP sessions what was the problem? Of course Nvidia Geforce Experience  :angry: