What is you favorite Pokemon?

zxcvbnmmssdh

Pretty straight forward but don't make it cliche (ex. Pikachu). Mine? Either Metagross, Infernape, or Arcanine. 

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

how dare you use what. use who! you insult my charizard.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Generally I like strong and badass looking Pokemon.

Garchomp

Rayquaza

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

how dare you use what. use who! you insult my charizard.

I was going to say the same thing! POKEMON ARE BEINGS!

On topic, it's probably Cyndaquil but I'll throw in Charmander as well because of my avatar.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

MUDKIP FTW!

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I was going to say the same thing! POKEMON ARE BEINGS!

On topic, it's probably Cyndaquil but I'll throw in Charmander as well because of my avatar.

high five!

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

eve ^^

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I don't haven't played any of the ds ones so I feel really left out. Hmm I think I'll have to come back to this one.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Wailord :)

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Gardevoir. Female only version. 

... She can make a black hole with her mind. And she is willing to die for her trainer to live. 

That, and I love the advantage of psychic pokemon in a realistic sense. I can command the pokemon via thoughts. Private conversations, hell I can communicate with them in a meaningful way beyond "Bulba-bulbasaur-saur". 

They are just awesome. But yeah, Gardevoir. Without a doubt.

My dream team always has Blaziken and Gardevoir as the 2V2 team. Blaziken is my second favorite. :P

Also, Rule 34 does not exist so far as I am concerned. 

And, I consider there to be only 4 generations of pokemon games. As there were no games between Black/White and Emerald. And it is sad that they have not announced more.

(on that note):

91744-pokemon-x-and-y-corocoro-scans-unv

Those are the Mega Evolutions of the Pokemon in X and Y. They are temporary evolutions. This is Digimon 101. They need to hold something called a "Mega Stone" and will transform temporarily for the battle. 

I find this utterly stupid. Interesting. But stupid.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've big fan of them all up to Black and White, and Blastoise is still my favorite.

@Vitalius, I have seen all the mega-evolutions and they are interesting. For all of those thinking I suck because I chose Infernape as one of mine, it was the first Pokemon I ever raised to level 100, so it is kind of sentimental.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Why can't we like Pikachu?

You can like Pikachu, but it will be very annoying when half of the replies will be Pikachu.

you people and your love for pokemans i dont know  .... :P

when they first came out i was addicted to it

i bought everything pokemon

the cards were expensive :(

like charizard and mewto :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Charmander and Flygon

<3 my Flygon 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

why no rattata? He's like the best..

Anyway mine would probably be Raichu with Surf or maybe Blastoise.

Quilava. Cyndaquil's 2nd form. He looks awesome. Not to mention, he was my very first Pokemon.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.