What is you favorite Pokemon?

zxcvbnmmssdh

I played through them all, its not like I stopped. It's true, after generation 3 the quality of the pokemon dropped severely. 

I would disagree, the only thing I didn't like about Gen 4 and 5 was the legendary Pokemon were so... Yu Gi Oh 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

The design and "good idea" is strong with this one 

That is one of the few I would say is bad from the generation 1-3. I never really liked exeggcute or exeggcutor.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The design and "good idea" is strong with this one 

bpR2aIi.jpg

yeah it is, problem?

yeah it is, problem?

Never heard of someone liking that pokemon's design, but ok.

Now that I look at it, it is ok. Not great, but ok. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Never heard of someone liking that pokemon's design, but ok.

Now that I look at it, it is ok. Not great, but ok. 

nah man i was joking, that pokemon was le terrible

Im going oldschool with 1st gen - Kadabra still Gengar was cool too.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

jigglypuff.gif

Jigglypuff is awesome :)

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

jigglypuff.gif

Jigglypuff is awesome :)

Fight the power

Z6CLEnU.gif

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

• 6 months later...

Kinda late but Lugia <3

Intel Core i5 4670K | Sapphire R9 290 | Define R4 | Gigabyte Z87X-D3H | 8Gb Ballistix | Corsair RM650 | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | Seagate Barracuda 1TB |

Would love to be the owner of the: nAMDvidia Titation 3000 ultra-xt Platinum Edition :D

the first pokemon are the greater ones! my is charizard :) he will still kick evry pokemons ass :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Umbreon

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Umbreon

Slyveon is pretty bad ass with this new gen.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Phanpy. No doubt.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Tyranitar, Charizard, Mew,Palkia,Gengar.

Honourable mention for wrecking the heads and teams of my friends in my favourite pokemon cheese... Rattata.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Tyranitar I guess

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I like the cool ones like charizard and mudkip!

sylveon is my favorite

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

the first pokemon are the greater ones! my is charizard :) he will still kick evry pokemons ass :)

Doubt it. 

Doubt it. 

His weaknesses:

Rock (x4)

Water (x2)

Electric (x2)

He can know Steel Claw, Earthquake, and Solar Beam. I'm sure you can do math. 

† Christian Member †

Pikablu.

183Pikablu.png

And Pumbloom.

Whismur_-_GGA_-_LIP.png

Oh, and can't forget the best Pokémon: Agumon.

Agumon_t_3.gif

In all seriousness, I like pretty much all the Eeveelutions, but I like Glaceon and Leafeon the most. Also, Cyndaquil, Farfetch'd, and Treecko to name a couple of others.

tumblr_la9cqvSejg1qajnjio1_500.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |