What looks better?

Aytex

The one you like the most looks better.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

With color selection like this, there literally isn't a better choice here. White, Black, and anything in-between, they all go with every color, as they work as the base color, and your difference is the accent. The red is my favorite color, but the purple looks just as good.

They both look great. However, the purple is easier to look at (for me at least) because it isn't so bright, so I will say purple.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If it were me i'd go for the red. I like things that match.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

With color selection like this, there literally isn't a better choice here. White, Black, and anything in-between, they all go with every color, as they work as the base color, and your difference is the accent. The red is my favorite color, but the purple looks just as good.

true brah

idk, i find red way overused

purple much more unique :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

purple looks better

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

since I have to look at it on that color background I have to say the purple pops more which makes it better. Background has a lot to do with it, I cant just zone it out.