potential GF troubles..

If her problem is that you're not a believer, then just end it. now.

Find someone else because people like this are not worth your time and your relationship will be terrible.

PS: I wouldn't date anyone who's a believer.

denk dat het meer te maken heeft met de ouders den ik en als ze echt extreem veel van je houd wrm zal ze het dan uitmaken ?

wow, was het te moeilijk om het hele woord 'waarom' uit te typen? ._.

anyway, if she doubts it'll be a legitimate relationship due to religious beliefs, you can do 2 things; either prove you can make it work, or accept your loss and move to the next one. plenty of fish in the sea and all that.

Buddy, if she can't see past the religious issue, this ain't gonna be fun. It's an integral part of her life, so odds are that issue won't go away...

Well, for the rest she's like completely average and normal. Normal school, and she had boyfriends who were atheist before. Do you really think it's her parents? She's grown up..

Maybe she's also full of shit (and no, I'm not saying all women are, I just want to bring up that she might be)

5 dollah

Negative Sir, if Sir wishes to buy some slaves, we have an excellent display. Including, but not limited to, sex slaves.

Exodus 21:7-11

Exodus 21:2-6

Exodus 21:20-21

We have been hanging out for a couple of weeks. Can it be that it's just too soon?

Perhaps this is her way of telling you she doesent like you, chicks usually drop hints before they break it off, so youre given a chance to break it off yourself, however, im not telling you to break up with her, just be vary.

I do have the feeling we can talk about everything and that we accept eachother 100%. By the way, a lot of my family members are religious, but I'm just not convinced that 'god' exists, though I have a lot of respect for catholicism. Did you guys seperate bc of her religion?

As I said, we separated due to distance. She got a full ride to a prestigious PhD program in another state and I have to finish my education here. Also by the end of it she was no longer Christian but instead Agnostic, and I may have had a part in that.

If you lack belief in a god, you are an atheist. That's the literal definition. It's a Latin derived word: a, as in not, and theist meaning believer. It literally translates to non-believer. If you lack belief, you are an atheist by definition.

Perhaps this is her way of telling you she doesent like you, chicks usually drop hints before they break it off, so youre given a chance to break it off yourself, however, im not telling you to break up with her, just be vary.

Maybe its her way of saying, i am christian take hands of me you sinner with dirty sinful mind Matthew 5:28

Acts 15:20

1 Corinthians 5:1

6:13

Colossians 3:5

Jude 7

But if you choose to marry her...

"Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

— 1 Corinthians 7:5 Bible-icon.png     Have fun having sex whenever one of you desires it :) Unless you BOTH disagree ofcourse.   Lovely eh?

Could be agnostic.

Most agnostics are atheists. The "I don't know" belief (or the lack of belief or uncertainty of belief) falls under atheism.

She's had atheist boyfriends in the past? Sounds like she playing you for a fool. I'd get far away.

If you lack belief in a god, you are an atheist. That's the literal definition. It's a Latin derived word: a, as in not, and theist meaning believer. It literally translates to non-believer. If you lack belief, you are an atheist by definition.

he didnt say he lacks faith.  he actually said he does believe in something just not the "one true god" idea.  could be budhist, shit he could be wicken.  atheist while not technically being 'wrong' isnt really the right word either, i feel like its an overly broad term. maybe Agnostic or Pantheist?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

been there and done that, let me tell you this(as fellow brabander) if she has that as excuse there are a few possibilities.

1) she isn't interested in you, but wants to say it in a more nice way instead of just turning you down.

2) she is to young and doesnt understand the fact that all people are equal to certain extend.

3) if she is reformed catholic it might also be her parents.

4) she isn't in for a more serious(assuming you are more serious) relationship.

bonustip:

out of personal experience, I recommand avoiding the majority of girls out of tilburg, especially the ones that go out each weekend.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Maybe its her way of saying, i am christian take hands of me you sinner with dirty sinful mind Matthew 5:28

Acts 15:20

1 Corinthians 5:1

6:13

Colossians 3:5

Jude 7

But if you choose to marry her...

"Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

— 1 Corinthians 7:5 Bible-icon.png     Have fun having sex whenever one of you desires it :) Unless you BOTH disagree ofcourse.   Lovely eh?

Haha :P

Some people just have deal breakers that makes it hard to continue a relationship with someone, like if I dated a chick who likes to do drugs on a regular basis, or drinks so much I have to constantly pick her ass up and take her home, or if she's a violent bipolar. 

Just some examples, though I think her reasoning in your case is a bit ridiculous as it comes down to what you personally believe. It's understandable why, she probably thinks raising the children with you would be difficult, or she can't see a future in the relationship because of it, Catholic traditions, etc.

I'd say if it's a deal breaker for her, then just leave her alone.

Seriously, leave her alone, and see what happens, if she really wants you that bad she'll let it go, if not, then she wasn't meant to be with you. Because let's face it, in the short team it'll be great, but in the long term....it could just end even worse. Sorry to be a downer but it's something to think about.

Or you know, he means there may be more than one supernatural deity.

Brains are awesome for thinking with.

He mentioned Atheism then proceeded to tell us he didn't believe in a deity controlling the world. It is only logical to assume he doesn't believe in any deities.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Haha :P

I wouldnt at all mind converting to whatever if there was theocracy, cus you know,... men would be treated like gods :D

Obviously we fight for equality and well being so i mock religion wherever i can. I would still have a christian girl tho. If she wouldnt mind me not believing that someone should be stoned to death :) Or even in history context.

So I have problem with a girl I really really like. BTW don't mind my bad english, not native lawlzzzz 420Kappa

She is religious, catholic to be exact. And I'm not a strong believer, not really an atheist but I just don't think there is 1 supernatural being that made everything etc. We've been talking for quite a while now and she said that she doesn't think she can have a relationship with someone who's not a believer and doesn't go to church. Obviously, I can't talk about the bible with her, because I don't know the content of it etc.

But I'm really curious, what is it that holds her back? She says she likes me a lot and loves me, but she thinks there will occur a 'wall' between us with no shared emotions.

Please explain me, or at least try, what is it that a catholic person can't have a relationship with someone who's not catholic?

Not that she can't have a relationship with you but because she feels that you may lose interests with each other later on down the line. Perhaps it's because of her beliefs like no sex before marriage etc :S

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

been there and done that, let me tell you this(as fellow brabander) if she has that as excuse there are a few possibilities.

1) she isn't interested in you, but wants to say it in a more nice way instead of just turning you down.

2) she is to young and doesnt understand the fact that all people are equal to certain extend.

3) if she is reformed catholic it might also be her parents.

4) she isn't in for a more serious(assuming you are more serious) relationship.

bonustip:

out of personal experience, I recommand avoiding the majority of girls out of tilburg, especially the ones that go out each weekend.

She's from Nijmegen  :P  :P

She's from Nijmegen  :P  :P

welp that assumtion was a mistake on my part, my school is in nijmegen, but none of the girls I know there are so I can't judge on that part I guess.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.