Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

2 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

It doesn't work on pc. Photo mode doesn't autofocus and the preview and output images are very low resolution. 

Thought this came out quite well

CENTENARIO 1.jpg

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

1 hour ago, iDeFecZx said:

Thought this came out quite well

CENTENARIO 1.jpg

You're talking to a guy who shoots cars in real life, so my standards are a bit different lol. 

That being said the game needs an optimization patch pretty badly in general, so photos can wait.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Playing at 1440p, it hurts looking at these photos knowing just how well they could be but at the same time knowing there's not a damn thing I can do to fix it.

Forza Horizon 3 2016-09-30 8_29_33 PM.pngForza Horizon 3 2016-09-30 8_46_19 PM.pngForza Horizon 3 2016-09-29 10_25_57 PM.png

On a side note, love getting these spins.

Forza Horizon 3 2016-09-30 9_15_45 PM.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

2 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

Playing at 1440p, it hurts looking at these photos knowing just how well they could be but at the same time knowing there's not a damn thing I can do to fix it.

they are aware of the issues, and they pushed a W10 update that tried to fix the downloading issues, so that's a step in the right direction

Folding@Home | BOINC

Now if only we had a photo mode that actually worked... 

More photos in my other reply

Forza Horizon 3 2016-10-01 11_16_29 AM.png

Folding@Home | BOINC

1 hour ago, chaozbandit said:

what you use to record?

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

I saw a gta v mod of a sort of mix between a cinque roadster and a zonda r roadster, that was converted from a project cars mods. Anyone know where the project cars mods originate from. I thought they didn't exist yet.

EDIT: I think i found it. is this a legit modding site? http://machinedojomt.weebly.com/news

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

4 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

I saw a gta v mod of a sort of mix between a cinque roadster and a zonda r roadster, that was converted from a project cars mods. Anyone know where the project cars mods originate from. I thought they didn't exist yet.

EDIT: I think i found it. is this a legit modding site? http://machinedojomt.weebly.com/news

The Ragno, right? I couldn't find much on it myself, I think it was just something custom that someone built for PCars.

Just now, theninja35 said:

The Ragno, right? I couldn't find much on it myself, I think it was just something custom that someone built for PCars.

yes. 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

23 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

what you use to record?

Xbox game dvr, it's a built in function of windows 10. A slightly less powerful version of shadow play that is super useful for us amd  users. 

20 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

EDIT: I think i found it. is this a legit modding site? http://machinedojomt.weebly.com/news

Can't speak for the mod but machinedojo is a legit group. They did most of the current mods for pcars, mainly the Audi r8 gt3 and upcoming my m6 to name a few. 

Folding@Home | BOINC

8 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Xbox game dvr, it's a built in function of windows 10. A slightly less powerful version of shadow play that is super useful for us amd  users. 

Ah, afaik shadowplay doesnt work with horizon 3 atm.

28 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Can't speak for the mod but machinedojo is a legit group. They did most of the current mods for pcars, mainly the Audi r8 gt3 and upcoming my m6 to name a few. 

have you used any mods yet? just asking because on the steam forum it says to run an exe and you can never be to careful. 

17 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

have you used any mods yet? just asking because on the steam forum it says to run an exe and you can never be to careful. 

The pcars mods use JSGME which just adds files into the bootloader so it's pretty safe. The last mdj mod I used was the p1 gtr a few months ago tho. 

Folding@Home | BOINC

1 minute ago, theninja35 said:

Does anyone else not get a "Change Wheel Rotation" option in the settings on FH3? Some people seem to get it when I look at reviews, but I can't find it. Should I just change the maximum rotation value in my Thrustmaster settings?

My friend couldnt find an option in the game and was limited to 180 degree rotation on his G25 instead of the full 900. Makes it awkward to play

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

My friend couldnt find an option in the game and was limited to 180 degree rotation on his G25 instead of the full 900. Makes it awkward to play

Yeah I think I'm stuck to 900 and when I'm trying to drift the Hellcat for the Bucket List challenge I either steer too far or too little. I'll probably just change it in my Thrustmaster settings.

20161001230141_1.jpg20161001230133_1.jpg

Just now, Technicolors said:

what reshade profile is that? 

Stock. I don't have any presets on in that photo

34 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

A lot of people say F1 2012 is the best one, but I haven't played it in forever so I couldn't tell you.

I think that game is like 10 buck. I think that's all I really needed to know. I'll pick it up, try it for a while and enevidably go back to project cars when I'm done.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

I think that game is like 10 buck. I think that's all I really needed to know. I'll pick it up, try it for a while and enevidably go back to project cars when I'm done.

Thanks

Yeah, you should try Dirt Rally or Assetto Corsa if you have a wheel. Dirt Rally really puts you to the test and AC is lots of fun for when you have nothing else to do.