Box Box Box - Sim Racing Players Club [Now Hype Train Enabled!]

6 minutes ago, weed said:

Guys can you please help me because this is a really annoying glitch. I cant do anything because i keep crashing into a wall in all the race tracks.

try to see if the game has any deadzone to the steering? i honestly dont have any ideas for xbox

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Mister2010 said:

try to see if the game has any deadzone to the steering? i honestly dont have any ideas for xbox

I honestly think the game has like a steering assist but i kept searching for it for like a straight 15 mins and was never able to find anything related to 'steering assist' im really scared if its my wheel cause i only got it like 4 or 5 months ago 

Feel free to quote me if you want an answer

NAS hard drive list feel free to PM me questions or anything about Hard drive as i am in love with them 

I fly the Boeing 737-800 for Turkish Airlines

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit. Americans love to fight, traditionally" - George.S Patton

"There are four hundred neatly marked graves somewhere in Sicily. All because one man went to sleep on the job. But they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before they did." - George.S Patton

"An Army is a team. It lives, sleeps, eats, and fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is pure horse shit. The bilious bastards who write that kind of stuff for the Saturday Evening Post don't know any more about real fighting under fire than they know about fucking!" - George.S Patton

"Sure, we all want to go home. We want to get this war over with. But you can't win a war lying down. The quickest way to get it over with is to get the bastards who started it. We want to get the hell over there and clean the goddamn thing up, and then get at those purple-pissing Japs. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. So keep moving. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper-hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler." - George.S Patton

Specs

Home Rig:                                                                                                  :

CPU: Intel I7 3770 @ 3.4 Ghz

CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo                                                                  

GPU: MSI Radeon Rx 550 Aero ITX 1gb (amazing gpu btw)   
RAM: 2x4 Mismatched Ram Sticks                                                          

Motherboard: Pegatron 2AD5                                                                  

HDD: 1TB WD BLUE                                                                               

Case: HP 7500 Series MT Case                                                            

PSUCooler Master 500W Elite                                                              

Workstation:

CPU: i7 5960x @4.3Ghz

CPU Cooler: Kraken X62                                                                                                                 

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti 1G

RAM: Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4 2133Mhz

Mobo: Asus X99- Deluxe

HDD: WD Blue 4TB 5200RPM

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Case: Corsair 750D 

PSU: Corsair RM 750x

2 minutes ago, weed said:

I honestly think the game has like a steering assist but i kept searching for it for like a straight 15 mins and was never able to find anything related to 'steering assist' im really scared if its my wheel cause i only got it like 4 or 5 months ago 

If you bought it new warranty it?

its a 90$ wheel setup i wouldn't expect miracles from it.

3 minutes ago, weed said:

but you said, it happens only in that one game, so it has to be a setting of sorts in the game itself, i'd say try to adjust the steering settings ingame to see if you can fix it 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Just now, Mister2010 said:

but you said, it happens only in that one game, so it has to be a setting of sorts in the game itself, i'd say try to adjust the steering settings ingame to see if you can fix it 

It only does happen in F1, but ill try anyways but i really dont understand anything about steering wheel settings in game if you could give me a small briefing that would be nice

NAS hard drive list feel free to PM me questions or anything about Hard drive as i am in love with them 

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit. Americans love to fight, traditionally" - George.S Patton

"There are four hundred neatly marked graves somewhere in Sicily. All because one man went to sleep on the job. But they are German graves, because we caught the bastard asleep before they did." - George.S Patton

"An Army is a team. It lives, sleeps, eats, and fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is pure horse shit. The bilious bastards who write that kind of stuff for the Saturday Evening Post don't know any more about real fighting under fire than they know about fucking!" - George.S Patton

"Sure, we all want to go home. We want to get this war over with. But you can't win a war lying down. The quickest way to get it over with is to get the bastards who started it. We want to get the hell over there and clean the goddamn thing up, and then get at those purple-pissing Japs. The quicker they are whipped, the quicker we go home. The shortest way home is through Berlin and Tokyo. So keep moving. And when we get to Berlin, I am personally going to shoot that paper-hanging son-of-a-bitch Hitler." - George.S Patton

Specs

Home Rig:                                                                                                  :

Workstation:

Just now, weed said:

It only does happen in F1, but ill try anyways but i really dont understand anything about steering wheel settings in game if you could give me a small briefing that would be nice

i honestly dont know much about them either ... i usually just adjust one and see what it does in a quick race or something like that

Just now, JDMFTW said:

If you bought it new warranty it?

its a 90$ wheel setup i wouldn't expect miracles from it.

It does still have warranty on it, i mean i do torture it in DiRT Rally but still i would think it can handle a little bit of punishment (by a little bit i mean switching from lock on one side to full lock on the other side and moving the whole table by doing so. 

Specs

Workstation:

24 minutes ago, JDMFTW said:

So who all has played the F7 demo yet? Im in the process of downloading it. currently reviews are looking grim tho. Seems they have gotten more and more arcade like with feedback. 

If you've played FM6 Apex, then you've played FM7. It's definitely not a fully arcade game like Mario Kart or Sega all stars but its definitely far from a simulator in that aspect. You dont get nearly the same amount of feedback but you get enough to drive competently in most situations. Adverse weather conditions are leaps better than FM6, and time of day is something I've loved since I owned PC1.

As for the demo, the GT2RS has a few things to sort out wrt to its physics but the truck is fun and the GTR is my favourite. As gimmicky as the E3 presentation was, FM7 does appear to feel more alive and the sound design is stellar.

Theres no getting around the sheer amount of content you're getting though. Its definitely good value, if you plan on finishing the game. If you're only going to pick it up once a week then it wouldn't hurt to wait this one out.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

4 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

If you've played FM6 Apex, then you've played FM7. It's definitely not a fully arcade game like Mario Kart or Sega all stars but its definitely far from a simulator in that aspect. You dont get nearly the same amount of feedback but you get enough to drive competently in most situations. Adverse weather conditions are leaps better than FM6, and time of day is something I've loved since I owned PC1.

As for the demo, the GT2RS has a few things to sort out wrt to its physics but the truck is fun and the GTR is my favourite. As gimmicky as the E3 presentation was, FM7 does appear to feel more alive and the sound design is stellar.

Theres no getting around the sheer amount of content you're getting though. Its definitely good value, if you plan on finishing the game. If you're only going to pick it up once a week then it wouldn't hurt to wait this one out.

Hopefully it supports ultra wide red this time.

Thanks for the input. going to give them demo a shot later today 

I did play FM6 apex it was not bad. I have a bunch of buddies that are die hard xbox dudes that love the forza series they have been pushing me to buy it since its a cross play game now.

I find forza way more enjoyable than GT6 

24 minutes ago, JDMFTW said:

Hopefully it supports ultra wide red this time.

Thanks for the input. going to give them demo a shot later today 

I did play FM6 apex it was not bad. I have a bunch of buddies that are die hard xbox dudes that love the forza series they have been pushing me to buy it since its a cross play game now.

I find forza way more enjoyable than GT6 

It definitely is, and thats coming from a diehard GT guy. Theres just so much more replayability in Forza, though how they are treating DLC is disgusting. Definitely good value down the road.

Case in point, Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate is $49 USD atm.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

41 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

It definitely is, and thats coming from a diehard GT guy. Theres just so much more replayability in Forza, though how they are treating DLC is disgusting. Definitely good value down the road.

Case in point, Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate is $49 USD atm.

Same boat, I've played all GT's except for 5. 6 was a real let down for me.

The DLC wars is going to be an ongoing thing for a long time. its why i buy vanilla most of the time lol they usually do expansions cheaper too later on. 

pcars 2 releases in 2 hours?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

3 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

pcars 2 releases in 2 hours?

2 hours, 3 minutes yes.

6PM EST roughly, so a tad earlier for you.

Folding@Home | BOINC

Finished downloading PCars 2 this morning just before I left for work. Can't wait to get home and dig into it. :D 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

27 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

2 hours, 3 minutes yes.

6PM EST roughly, so a tad earlier for you.

2 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

Finished downloading PCars 2 this morning just before I left for work. Can't wait to get home and dig into it. :D 

that kinda stinks because I wont be home till later today xD

Oh well. at least you guys will either be screaming "GET A REFUND" or "OMG THIS IS AMAZING" by then.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

4 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

Amazing realism

/s

Folding@Home | BOINC

11 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

7 minutes ago, chaozbandit said:

Amazing realism

/s

its looks like a shitty version of The Crew :/ 

@bcredeur97 why do i enjoy driving the NA MX5 around norschleife so much in AC? 

4 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

@bcredeur97 why do i enjoy driving the NA MX5 around norschleife so much in AC? 

because they are fun cars haha

it's only boring on the long straights lol

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

because they are fun cars haha

it's only boring on the long straights lol

yeah the long uphill parts ... sometimes need to go down to 3rd to keep up the speed xD 

also i found a Volvo S60R mod ... cant find a V70R :/ 

2 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah the long uphill parts ... sometimes need to go down to 3rd to keep up the speed xD 

also i found a Volvo S60R mod ... cant find a V70R :/ 

wish i knew how to put a V6 in the miata 

so i could get an idea of what that is like lol

Spoiler

Apparently there is a car tuner for Assetto Corsa!! http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

did not know this.

Spoiler

Just now, bcredeur97 said:

Apparently there is a car tuner for Assetto Corsa!! http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/

did not know this.

STRAP A HUGE SEMI TRUCK TURBO TO THE NA MX5

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

STRAP A HUGE SEMI TRUCK TURBO TO THE NA MX5

can already see myself having waaaay too much fun with that tool lol

(and probably breaking the game and needing to reinstall LOL)

Spoiler