Call of Duty Ghost reveal including stuff we already seen...

Bluejay0

So i was watching the reveal and it finally is revealed. 

I'm not surprised.

They have introduced set destructive environments and more polygons to the face, put Eminem to advertise, added character customization...

I'm just sitting here pointing out the games it has copied features of.

What are your thoughts on the reveal? I'm getting BF4 and Titanfall because COD:Ghosts is done.

Link:

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/14/call-of-duty-ghosts-multiplayer-reveal-watch-it-live-here/

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'm getting COD just because MW4 was my favorite game of all time so it'll be one of those series I always stick with.

Edit: 

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Watching it now, it doesnt look too bad but people will hate on it, i'd probably buy it if it was 30 euros but lol im sure it wont

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

CoD for me was dead after MW2. All the games thereafter lacked any real development and/or features to make me want to spend £40 on a game.

you didn't like zombies? black ops 1 was super fun man xD

Battlefield is winning for this generation.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Hmm, I like the new UI, otherwise seems boring, althought I might get it because I loved mw3

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Honestly, we've seen ALL of this before. Gameplay, physics, gunplay.

Eh, looks alright. I like MW3 so I'm not going to buy it unless it's $8.49 or lower.

I'm going to be buying Titanfall and BF4 first because I love the multiplayer of BF4 and Titanfall looks awesome regardless. I usually wouldn't buy CoD because I hate the multiplayer but I think I'll buy it once it drops to $30 USD for the Single player. I really like the Storyline of most of the CoD games.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

So i was watching the reveal and it finally is revealed. 

I'm not surprised.

They have introduced set destructive environments and more polygons to the face, put Eminem to advertise, added character customization...

I'm just sitting here pointing out the games it has copied features of.

What are your thoughts on the reveal? I'm getting BF4 and Titanfall because COD:Ghosts is done.

Link:

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/14/call-of-duty-ghosts-multiplayer-reveal-watch-it-live-here/

the audio is obviously much better, and they've somewhat hinted about better multi-player support (in terms of lag and such)

dont blame COD.... they like there fish, i mean there game is names after 1 <.<

Yeah. Any upcoming new games might have a chance against COD:Ghost

Yeah. Any upcoming new games might have a chance against COD:Ghost

Hawken is meant to be going to next gen console 1s they get more maps together.... that will out do COD:Ghost cause its actually new... not a texture update

Character artist in the Games industry.

Hawken is meant to be going to next gen console 1s they get more maps together.... that will out do COD:Ghost cause its actually new... not a texture update

True. Not texture difference for Ghost. Audio is similar to other games. 

True. Not texture difference for Ghost. Audio is similar to other games. 

yh they got a mic... i can get the same audio from my phone XD

Character artist in the Games industry.

They talked about all the revolutionary stuff but when they started to play it looked exactly the same as the game they put out 5 years ago.

I got about 5 minutes through the gameplay and said is this really next gen or is this still PS3 graphics. To be honest the gameplay looks very similar to Warfighter which is the same as all the other Call of Duty games.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Just watched that, it was ridiculous. Did that guy at the end dissapear?

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

CoD for me was dead after MW2. All the games thereafter lacked any real development and/or features to make me want to spend £40 on a game.

Black Ops (The first one) was awesome. Compared to mw2, way more balanced. And it might be just me, but I feel the maps, characters, weapons, and the overall setting and time (cold war, Vietnam, etc.) made it a good game. Gave it character. And zombies was pretty good. Kino Der Toten feels legendary to me. Black Ops iteration of Der Reise and the other classic maps were great. 

Edit: I also liked the soundtrack, menu theme brings back memories. I just like the atmosphere in general. Very intriguing.

And everybody knows Battlefield 4 will be the better game, but do you want all the annoying cod players to ruin the Battlefield community? Weird thought, huh?

I feel like I'm half joking, half serious... 

Blurry Textured Walls Again! FFS they should have at least done "common walls" a bit better detailed....

Already needs a Texture pack...

Green,.Brown and Brown,.. Nuff said.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz