how do you guys deal with acne

hsm

my acne is getting so bad that im becoming schizophrenic about washing my face and picking at my pores. does anyone have anything thats work for them? here is something for the people who complain about off topic posts: GTX 980

Go to a doctor, Mine prescribed me some AntiBiotics which took about 2 weeks and next thing I know the acne came pouring out. Not literally but it is very faint compared to the baseballs that were on my face.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Maybe they thought that ain't no acne, but a chicken pop!

good guess

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Never touch or pick at it. Stop being sexually (real or mind or hand or other tools) active. wash face in lukewarm water. Do not use oily moisturizer or stuff in hair.. consume more veggies than meat chocolate creams and oily foods.. also check if it is due to any medication..reduce the stress as well..

would masturbating cause acne

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Scare the acne away

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Get one of those exfoliating face washes and wash your face every day. Touch your face as little as possible. Put a towel over your pillow (keeps oil from building up at night).

Any time you do something that can add oil to your face, wash it. Wash your hands a lot, too. You touch your face more than you think.

Get a mild facial wash and moisturize everyday. Dry skin is unhappy skin.

If that is not enough, try a exfoliate. Remember to try the mild facial wash before this. Exfoliates are more irritating and you shouldn't be doing this every day.

If that is not enough, then try benzoyl peroxide and salisylic acid. 

also, get rid of the source. Whether it be stress, a dirty pillow, or bad hygiene. A bad diet can also trigger acne.

my acne is getting so bad that im becoming schizophrenic about washing my face and picking at my pores. does anyone have anything thats work for them? here is something for the people who complain about off topic posts: GTX 980

>Had Acne

>Tried all the creams and stuff

>Didn't Work

>Stopped eating all carbs and Dairy and sugar

>Acne went completely away

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Also; shave every day, whether you need it or not. Shaving is GREAT for your skin

I dont really have acne. So I can say that doing so does not cause it.

because if it did, my face would be peeling off or something from an overabundance of acne.

I was just lurking because lunchbreak, and then this happened:

ahahhaha you made me spit my food man

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

I use clearasil rapid action pads. They are just facial wipes that i rub on my face, i do it every morning and every night after i have a shower, they work great, IDk what they'd be called in your country. or if they are even in your country. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Stop being sexually (real or mind or hand or other tools) active.

It causes slight increase in oils in face...and it will be there even if you stopped for 2 weeks. after that it will return to normal...

I just can't stop laughing at this.

From a person who suffers from moderate acne, this is what I suggest:

• http://www.amazon.com/Dr-G-Gowoonsesang-Brightening-Peeling-120ml/dp/B007TFW0B6 (peels off dead skin cells. You will feel flakes come off and your skin will turn whiter and much more softer)
  • Salicylic Acid wash (2%) (helps clear up clogged pores)
  • Benzoyl Perioxide lotion (3-5%) (kills bacteria that causes acne, shrinks size significantly if used correctly)
  • Liquid toner and liquid lotion. (must be liquid)

If Salicylic Acid irritates your skin in any way, try another face wash.

There are also home remedies like the egg white massage (works).

Also DO NOT pick on your skin. Even if you want to get them extracted get them done by a professional with the correct tools.

I personally pop them myself, but I do them with the correct tools and knowledge. 

You can consider expensive methods like blue laser therapy, etc; but that'd be a waste tbh.

For me, my acne is starting to clear up significantly which is a good news for me!

Basic tips:

1. Sleep
  2. Hydrate/Moisturize
  3. Wash face often
  4. Wash pillow/blanket covers often
  5. Try making changes to your diet. (like there are studies that milk many encourage acne, but I can't live without my Starbucks)

P.S. You can't do much for the scars. I'm planning to get laser therapy/filler shots after my acne condition calms down, 

I'm still in my teens so I guess my hormones are raging.

I produce music!

A good dose of gasoline and a matchstick, I can guarantee your acne will go away.

Along with some other stuff, like your face, but that's not important.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Don't fucking touch your face, ever. Except when you wash it off. You also need to change your bedsheets super often to keep that clean.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I was using some kind of medicine with alcohol in it. It was really effective.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

70% alchohol, and just don't touch your face.

Alcohol actually irritates your skin further. Even when you pop pimples, it is a bad idea to treat it with alcohol before you rupture it. 

I produce music!